Gay & Stuffy
Currently the best movie ever!!

-Did you touch my drumset?
-Nope.
-Why are you so sweaty?
-I was watching cops.

Stepbrothers??

-Carl I want you to kill all the gophers on the golf course
-Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers they'll lock me up and throw away the key.
-Not golfers, you great fool! Gophers, rodents!
-We can do that. We don't even need a reason.

Last edited:

BiknBen

-Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers they'll lock me up and throw away the key.

That has to be CaddieShack correct?

Mare

Stepbrothers??

Yes, Step Brothers.

And Caddyshack - Finally!!!!

I see you got fat.
I see you still look like a fifteen year old girl, but not hot.

BiknBen

jeez! you beat me to it.

that's why I hate this thread. By the time you get the answer typed, someone has already beat you to it. then all kinds of confusion begins. then we get multiple quotes going and it is a downward spiral.

I got the answer first..but we'll go with your quote for the next movie. howz that?

Mare

that's why I hate this thread. By the time you get the answer typed, someone has already beat you to it. then all kinds of confusion begins. then we get multiple quotes going and it is a downward spiral.

I got the answer first..but we'll go with your quote for the next movie. howz that?

deal. this thread died a long time ago anyway, so it won't take long before it dies again. i just had to bring step brothers into it :)

al415

Banned
*cough* are we ignoring mine? :D

Harold: Alan found him dying. He'd been nailed to the floor.

Jeff: When was this, then?

Harold: Well, it must've been just after you saw him and just before Alan saw him. Otherwise, you'd have noticed, wouldn't you? I mean, a geezer nailed to the floor. A man of your education would definitely have spotted that, wouldn't he?

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"

Harold: Well, it must've been just after you saw him and just before Alan saw him. Otherwise, you'd have noticed, wouldn't you? I mean, a geezer nailed to the floor. A man of your education would definitely have spotted that, wouldn't he?

Give us a freakin' clue.
This sounds like something Tarantino-esque. I'd say "Resoivoir Dogs", but I'd be wrong ("Harold" & "Jeff", naah).

al415

Banned
I can't help it if I'm the only person that likes my movies!

It's pre-Tarantino and pre-Guy Ritchey. It's the film that put Bob Hoskins on the map... It's a gangster film circa 1971. It's brilliant.

clutch

*crickets*

perhaps I should stop playing :)

I googled your quote and I've never even heard of that movie before. It didn't help that I was 3 when it came out in the US. I have added it to my netflix queue though.

I think we should add to the rules of the game that if it goes 24 hrs and no one names your movie you can change your own quote. If after a week no one names it, anyone can "cheat" by Googleing it and then add their own quote.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I googled your quote and I've never even heard of that movie before. It didn't help that I was 3 when it came out in the US. I have added it to my netflix queue though.

I think we should add to the rules of the game that if it goes 24 hrs and no one names your movie you can change your own quote. If after a week no one names it, anyone can "cheat" by Googleing it and then add their own quote.

Go for it. You Googled it, so roll it along.

BiknBen

I think we should add to the rules of the game...

Good! Next Quote:

"I blow a hole in your face and then I go in the house... and I sleep like a baby. You can count on that. We used to stack fucks like you five feet high in Korea... use you for sandbags."

It's relatively current. ;)

BTW, don't label me as a racist or anything. It was just a very powerful quote that I will not forget from that movie.

Mare

Good! Next Quote:

"I blow a hole in your face and then I go in the house... and I sleep like a baby. You can count on that. We used to stack fucks like you five feet high in Korea... use you for sandbags."

BTW, don't label me as a racist or anything. It was just a very powerful quote that I will not forget from that movie.

I have no idea, but it sounds like one I'd like to commit to memory.

clutch

The Long Good Friday

Good! Next Quote:

[..]

Gran Torino

If a slap don't work, you cut 'em or you pay 'em, but you keep your receipts, cos this ain't the Mafia.

Last edited:

al415

Banned
Good! Next Quote:

Sheeeeiiit. I have'nt even seen it and I'd say "Gran Torino" Everyone I work with has seen it and this sounds like the stuff they were all quoting in the days following...

My turn, and I promise it'll be easier than all my others...

"Oh Shrek"

Panhead

That's from RAD too is it not? Ok, time for another game ender!

I admit this is a tough one, but it's well worth tracking down and watching.

That sounds Guy Richie-ish. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrells?

Top Bottom