Name That Movie

dualfisted

Nerds!!!!!!!!

Haha, that one is "Revenge of the Nerds"

Here's one...super easy..
"Pyle, your ass looks like two hundred and fifty pounds of chewed up bubble gum... I bet you if there was some ***** up on that obstacle you could get up there... You make me sick!"

clutch

Revenge of the Nerds

"You're my boy Blue!"

old school

Haha, that one is "Revenge of the Nerds"

Here's one...super easy..
"Pyle, your ass looks like two hundred and fifty pounds of chewed up bubble gum... I bet you if there was some ***** up on that obstacle you could get up there... You make me sick!"

Full Metal Jacket

"Yeah, man just kinda... you know, you got these claws and you're staring at these claws and your thinking to yourself, and with these claws you're thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?""

dualfisted

i was gonna use that one

old school

Full Metal Jacket

"Yeah, man just kinda... you know, you got these claws and you're staring at these claws and your thinking to yourself, and with these claws you're thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?""

Swingers.

Next, think 80's and bad surf movies....
"Reef rash brah, scar u for life!"

dualfisted

Hint!!!!!!!!

Swingers.

Next, think 80's and bad surf movies....
"Reef rash brah, scar u for life!"

C'mon people, think about the 80's version of Blue Crush.... If someone doesn't get it now, well I'll die...... And if you wanna jus ditch it all together, here's another one, a serious all time movie classic......
"And what is this number here, Stella, a solid gold dress, I believe."

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Worst surf movie ever. North Shore. Though I am a huge fan of the blondie in that movie.

lets make up for your quote TJ:

"On any day of the year it is summer somewhere in the world"

dualfisted

haha

Worst surf movie ever. North Shore. Though I am a huge fan of the blondie in that movie.

lets make up for your quote TJ:

"On any day of the year it is summer somewhere in the world"

North Shore should rank up there as worst movie EVER, no matter the genre, your movie is, of course, Endless Summer!!

I gave a new quote with my last hint, go with that one and I'll add this as an additional quote from same movie......

"What exactly is rhinestone?" "It's just next door to glass!"
All time classic movie!!!

dualfisted

HINT, again

North Shore should rank up there as worst movie EVER, no matter the genre, your movie is, of course, Endless Summer!!

I gave a new quote with my last hint, go with that one and I'll add this as an additional quote from same movie......

"What exactly is rhinestone?" "It's just next door to glass!"
All time classic movie!!!

Besides the TWO quotes, here's a hint........
Marlon Brando!!!!!!

BicyclePhD

Jamis Bicycles
Shop Keep
Sorry for the delay but customers wanted to be helped i wanted to get at least the answer up

so here is my quote

"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?"

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Sorry for the delay but customers wanted to be helped i wanted to get at least the answer up

so here is my quote

"Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?"

I heard that one from Iron Man...
forgot my quotes

"The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries."

even a better one
" Did you try staples?"

these are from two different movies DUH...

Last edited:

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
I heard that one from Iron Man...
forgot my quotes

"The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries."

even a better one
" Did you try staples?"

these are from two different movies DUH...

Willy Wonka

"You talking to me?" *Pistol ejects outta jacket*

clutch

Willy Wonka

"You talking to me?" *Pistol ejects outta jacket*

Taxi Driver

"Over the years I got to be quite a connoisseur of soap. Though my personal preference was for Lux, I found that Palmolive had a nice, piquant after-dinner flavor - heavy, but with a touch of mellow smoothness. Life Buoy, on the other hand... YECCHH! "

dualfisted

how appropriate

Taxi Driver

"Over the years I got to be quite a connoisseur of soap. Though my personal preference was for Lux, I found that Palmolive had a nice, piquant after-dinner flavor - heavy, but with a touch of mellow smoothness. Life Buoy, on the other hand... YECCHH! "

A Christmas Story

"Cram it up your cramhole, LeFleur!!"

Top Bottom