Name That Movie

Mare

So the rules are this: Post a movie quote. The next person guesses the movie, and then adds their own quote.

I will start off with an easy one (since it is classic movie, bike related, and I have said it a thousand times since I have seen the movie):

Dang! You got shocks, pegs... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Napolean Dynamite, cakewalk. Awesome quote though! I suck at this but its a common ride topic with my crew. I assume people will use google though, which sucks.

"Some people play hard to get, I play hard to want"

Mare

One more rule: If you have to google it, don't ruin it for everyone else! I had to google Ken's, but I'll keep my mouth shut and let you all guess.

Wobbegong

Napolean Dynamite, cakewalk. Awesome quote though! I suck at this but its a common ride topic with my crew. I assume people will use google though, which sucks.

"Some people play hard to get, I play hard to want"

Dice in Ford Fairlane, and I didnt cheat!!

Here is my quote:

"Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?"

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Three Amigos.

"It's a shame when folks be throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that."

N

NiceIrishGirl

Better off Dead. One of my favorite 80's flicks!!!

Here's mine:

"It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black."

mwlikesbikes

This is Spinal Tap! (describing the new Smell the Glove album cover)

Those handcuffs are made of hi-tensile steel. It'll take you 10 minutes to cut through it. Now if you're lucky you can hack thru your leg in 5.

The Kalmyk

This is Spinal Tap! (describing the new Smell the Glove album cover)

Those handcuffs are made of hi-tensile steel. It'll take you 10 minutes to cut through it. Now if you're lucky you can hack thru your leg in 5.

Mad Max..I love that movie...The Dog is the reason why I ended up with a Red Heeler

"Now when I say who's the master you say Sho Nuff."

Last edited:

Panhead

That movie was a blast. He also did Lock, Stock and 2 smoking barrels. Haven't seen the new one yet.

VanDbtRiver

"a couple ol' boys r' goin' bathroom off a bridge. One a the fellers says the the waters cold n the other says the waters deep. I reckon one dem fellers from Arkansas. ahhh huhhh"

Top Bottom