Name That Movie

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Clerks, in reference to Veronica's fellatio resume.

"You can't lie to a nun. We got to go in and visit the penguin."

Wow, great job on 37 - hard to make a quote Google proof.

Blues Brothers.

"I want these motherf*cking snakes off the motherf*cking plane!"

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Pulp Fiction

"They're spies like us!"

(I like to keep the game moving)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Animal House

Ok, tougher one.

"I am finished doing what I swore an oath to God 28 years ago to never do again. I've created, "something that kills people." And in that purpose, I was a success. I've done this because, philosophically, I am sympathetic to your aim. I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut."

Mare

(I think we're the only two playing)

That's only because I don't know any of them. I know about 3 movies backwards and forwards and anything from Gilmore Girls. I suspect the crowd on here isn't well versed in Gilmore Girls.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
That's only because I don't know any of them. I know about 3 movies backwards and forwards and anything from Gilmore Girls. I suspect the crowd on here isn't well versed in Gilmore Girls.

Au contraire, I have several seasons on dvd (as much as that tidbit may rob me of my street cred.)

I was also dismayed when they sprung the season finale as a SERIES finale unexpectedly.

mwlikesbikes

Animal House

Ok, tougher one.

"I am finished doing what I swore an oath to God 28 years ago to never do again. I've created, "something that kills people." And in that purpose, I was a success. I've done this because, philosophically, I am sympathetic to your aim. I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut."

Kill Bill part 1

Hey everybody we're all gonna get laid!

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Animal House

Ok, tougher one.

Kill Bill.
Mike beat me to the punch -
Caddyshack.

"It puts the lotion in the basket"

Mare

Au contraire, I have several seasons on dvd (as much as that tidbit may rob me of my street cred.)

I was also dismayed when they sprung the season finale as a SERIES finale unexpectedly.

Rob you of street cred? You just went up several points in my book.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid (?)

"You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself"

Wow. What do you call a deer with no eyes?

No eye deer. (Boooooo!)

Someone help us out so we can get this train rolling again.

Top Bottom