Name That Movie

The Kalmyk

...Slingblade

"You two donkey dicks couldn't get laid in a morgue." "Your absolutely right Chet!"

...Weird Science...Chet's attitude changed when he was turned into Jabba the Hut lookalike

"I told those fucks at the league office I don't roll on Shabbos."

BiknBen

Wow...I'm shocked that I have known only one of these so far (Weird Science). I'm giving myself a failing grade for this thread. Keep em coming though cause it is fun reading.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I came here to do two things: chew some bubble gum and kick some ass. And I’m all outta bubble gum.

BiknBen

Edit: Answer and Quote removed because I didn't know there was another quote unresolved.

Nothing to see here move along.

Edit2:
Damn It! that's another movie quote. Ah screw it.

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wait a second.

Dualfisted just broke the old chain and started a new one? That's a major party foul punishable by public stoning.

I don't know that one Ben. I'm surprised you didn't get the Better Off Dead quote.

BiknBen

Wait a second.

Dualfisted just broke the old chain and started a new one? That's a major party foul punishable by public stoning.

I don't know that one Ben. I'm surprised you didn't get the Better Off Dead quote.

Oh...I know Better Off Dead quotes. But just like Radio contests, you have to know the answer AND be the correct caller. It was answered before me. That was the only one I knew until the Breaking Away quote.

dualfisted

i know, i know!!!

I saw like three or four quotes in a row with no answer. That's why I simply started anew with an easy one. I shall not join in til I get a valid one. Shun the others who quoted without answering, damnit!!!!! Haha. Also, someone better know mine or none of u are remotely close to being cyclists, haha.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ok, so back to the question at hand:
"Maroon car, my ass. This motherf*****'s red."

i set this off topic topic off topic so i'm redirecting it back. i didn't realize ben didn't answer the question until i re-read it.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Still no one? This is one of my favorite movies.

Anyone? anyone? Bueller?

Damn, another quote.:D

Top Bottom