Name suggstions for youth MTB Camp

DanBrodeen

In conjunction with the Mt Allamuchy Scout Reservation I will be running a week long MTB camp for kids 12-17 this August 7-13, 2011. The camp will include instruction/activities on repair, racing, training, handling, and trail building.
Some suggestions for the camp name would be appreciated.

Also, the camp runs a MTB program for campers during its regular camp season. The camp can always put to good use any used parts, clothing, and bikes. They have a collection of Trek and Giant bikes but they are all entry level. I'm doing my best to upgrade parts on these to make them lighter. Its tough for a 13 year old to get a 32lb hardtail up the hills in the Mooch. All donations are tax deductible. PM me and I'll give you the info to get in touch with the camp.
Thank you,
Dan Brodeen
Mt. Allamuchy Mt Biking Director

In conjunction with the Mt Allamuchy Scout Reservation I will be running a week long MTB camp for kids 12-17 this August 7-13, 2011. The camp will include instruction/activities on repair, racing, training, handling, and trail building.
Some suggestions for the camp name would be appreciated.

Also, the camp runs a MTB program for campers during its regular camp season. The camp can always put to good use any used parts, clothing, and bikes. They have a collection of Trek and Giant bikes but they are all entry level. I'm doing my best to upgrade parts on these to make them lighter. Its tough for a 13 year old to get a 32lb hardtail up the hills in the Mooch. All donations are tax deductible. PM me and I'll give you the info to get in touch with the camp.
Thank you,
Dan Brodeen
Mt. Allamuchy Mt Biking Director

How about All Things MTBing at Allamuchy

or the acronym ATM@Allamuchy

I think this is a great program, I was a Boy Scout and loved going to camp Winnebago every summer. I hope it does well, keep us posted.

How about All Things MTBing at Allamuchy

or the acronym ATM@Allamuchy

I think this is a great program, I was a Boy Scout and loved going to camp Winnebago every summer. I hope it does well, keep us posted.

Thanks for the suggestions and for taking my post seriously. The future of our sport is important and the younger generation need organizations like the YMCA, BSA, and GSA to open doors for them to experience the great outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom