n00b From Monroe

B

bubuli

I'm a n00b started to get into biking about a month ago. I was pleasantly surprised to see a forum dedicated to NJ bikers!

Hello to everyone and I'll be looking forward to reading and answering posts! :D

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
welcome to the site! where exactly is monroe? my mapping skillz tell me your by whippany?

walter

Fourth Party
welcome to the site! where exactly is monroe? my mapping skillz tell me your by whippany?

Exit 8a off the NJTP. Once you get past the warehouses and retirement communities, its a beautiful area. Some of ArmyofFreds road rides go through that area.

welcome to the site, you and your family make great take home pizza crust:D

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Exit 8a off the NJTP. Once you get past the warehouses and retirement communities, its a beautiful area. Some of ArmyofFreds road rides go through that area.

welcome to the site, you and your family make great take home pizza crust:D

i thought it was in the dirty south :)D). there must be a monroe section or something in that area.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
welcome aboard,
tuesday night allaire is the place......but I am sure you already know that..:)
BTW there is a monroe board of ed. off exit 4 of the turnpike it used to be on of my sites..monroe

B

bubuli

damn!! nightmares came back!
ur "nick" reminded me of BUBULIN

:D In my language (Filipino) it means "lizard." walter is correct: i'm just off the 8a exit on the Turnpike.

I'm still in the process of getting a REAL MTB...I took my Trek 7.5FX hybrid on the Mercer County Park (lotsa roots!!) and I learned the hard way to use a real MTB on a bike trail... :D

Allaire, Clayton and 6 Mile are the most recommended that's close to my area...definitely looking forward to trying those out!

thanks for the welcome party.

Shaggz

A strong 7
b_ww_mini.jpg

X

xristovox

I'm a n00b started to get into biking about a month ago. I was pleasantly surprised to see a forum dedicated to NJ bikers!

Hello to everyone and I'll be looking forward to reading and answering posts! :D

Hey bubuli, my parents live in Monroe and i'm probably gonna go to 6 mile this sat w/ my girl (she's a newbie so gotta go easy on her and me since i'm a newbie as well) let me know if ur up for it.:cool:

B

bubuli

Hey bubuli, my parents live in Monroe and i'm probably gonna go to 6 mile this sat w/ my girl (she's a newbie so gotta go easy on her and me since i'm a newbie as well) let me know if ur up for it.:cool:

Can't do this saturday...wife already planned our weekend...thanks for the invite! :D

Top Bottom