My winter training program

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Since this thread has officially jumped the shark in terms of sending Fred in a useful direction, I'll throw in some more advice: Only pedal with your left leg. Ever. Thanks and best of luck.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
i'm not sure about that, but sean mentioned one of a guy riding a wheelie on a bmx bike.

I bet Chris who works for me could do a wheelie on rollers if they have a resistance unit.

That kid can wheelie for like a 1/4 mile.

j

ArmyOfNone

that shouldnt be a problem for my circus monkey. Hes been in training for quite some time now

WILDMONK.JPG

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Dude.. Don't get all crazy on me.

I know you want to get strong and that is cool but I don't want to see you getting burned out.

If it isn't fun I would say screw it. or not.

Just don't forget that this is supposed to be fun with a byproduct of fitness.

You are mega strong for year one.

I have seen many guys take it way too serious only to zap all the fun out of riding.

If you are going to to a race series then go crazy with the training. Otherwise keep it fun. I promise you will get stronger with time.

See you in the am.. Bring your rake. Time for some TM.

j
Truer words have never been spoken. We have lost some good people this way.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fred is still involved in cycling. I wouldn't say he got burnt out from being a competitive racer, it's more complicated then that...it always is. Family, kids, different interests. I can see him coming back to racing at some point, or maybe not. Life doesn't exist in a vacuum.

Top Bottom