My path to en"light"enment

Link didn't work.
Maybe try it after you have logged on to GC?
Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 8.51.52 PM.png

I now work up there. I need to be at work no later than 8am so I could be up there and riding by 530 some days.
PM me with details of what you have in mind and I'll see what I can do. I know that I'm out am's until Wednesday this week though.

Restarted trainer road, did the ramp test tonight. I lost 2 watts from my ftp since last spring(not that it was stellar to begin with). I probably shouldn't have done it after eating supper, I have a mess to clean up now and I think that might have been what lowered it. It might be a good thing though since I haven't been doing much riding since thanksgiving and I know that I'm going to hurt for the first few times. I'll just retest if it feels too easy. I'm still planning on riding outside whenever I can but I'm not too fond of doing that by myself in the dark(at least not when it's cold out). Call me a wuss but I do this for fun and that's not really fun for me.

My weight has bumped back to around 190 from around 185 back in August. I fell off pretty good last month, was in a serious funk and didn't care about much of anything. I'm working towards getting back on track though so I'm shooting for being able to go to the beach this summer without fear of getting rolled back into the water. I'll be clearing out my corner of the cellar this weekend so I can get back to the weights.

Restarted trainer road, did the ramp test tonight. I lost 2 watts from my ftp since last spring(not that it was stellar to begin with). I probably shouldn't have done it after eating supper, I have a mess to clean up now and I think that might have been what lowered it. It might be a good thing though since I haven't been doing much riding since thanksgiving and I know that I'm going to hurt for the first few times. I'll just retest if it feels too easy. I'm still planning on riding outside whenever I can but I'm not too fond of doing that by myself in the dark(at least not when it's cold out). Call me a wuss but I do this for fun and that's not really fun for me.

My weight has bumped back to around 190 from around 185 back in August. I fell off pretty good last month, was in a serious funk and didn't care about much of anything. I'm working towards getting back on track though so I'm shooting for being able to go to the beach this summer without fear of getting rolled back into the water. I'll be clearing out my corner of the cellar this weekend so I can get back to the weights.
Great transformation from when we met back in 2018. Looking at your Strava over the course of 2019 shows the dedication. Most people fall off a little for the holidays. Hope to catch you on more rides this year. Having fun is what keeps most of us riding.

Back
Top Bottom