my official hello

Frank

Sasquatch
Well I was going to wait for my 50th post to do this but f-it.
Hello I'm Frank Harms and I live in Brick NJ. I'm 45 yrs old and this will be my 10th year LIVING on 2 wheels. I like all forms of riding as long as it is in the woods.Tried racing xc but my clyde ass could not compete. Raced DH for a few years...that was awesome. I've been involved in ATUG for 9 years now and I am the chapter head of JORBA for Allaire. And yes, if you have any gripes about the place you can blame me. If you have compliments you can blame the many volunteers that bust butt out there. But I do love to ride at Allaire it is my home turf after all. So if you are down my neck-o-da-woods say yo,I drive a white van and I'm the 6'2", bald headed, bearded,250lber you've probably seen there before.

Shaggz

A strong 7
you sound like quite a landmark, frank. well here is your first official welcome. hopefully i'll be down your way in the spring.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
finally, another REAL clyde!! welcome. you can help me keep this place safe from the thugs. :D

D

DANSPANK

Oh man, I love Allaire! It's only an hours treck away as well so I'll try to join you kids on a group ride there soon. Oh, and welcome!

walter

Fourth Party
6'2, bald headed, bearded 250 pounder, you sound like my last girlfriend, anyway, welcome aboard Frank

Frank

Sasquatch
Oh man, I love Allaire! It's only an hours treck away as well so I'll try to join you kids on a group ride there soon. Oh, and welcome!

Glad to hear it.....shoot me a PM next time you are down this way. It would be nice to meet all you folks.That goes for anyone here. I must warn though...I am not fast so a casual social pace is the norm.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Big thanks

Frank and his crew deserve major props for their trail work. I "re-discovered" Allaire in 2006 and can't say enough about how much fun that place has been. So thanks again!

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Frank and crew lead an awesome ride down there... not to be missed!

Like Frank himself, ATUG only gets better with age!

N

NMBPmike

Yo,hey Buddy!!!

Yo SG :D
Hey Buddy, whats UP bud!..... Riding with you has been great for the last 2 years. Helping with ATUG has been a blast, so much fun.... well till next ride......RIDE ON !!! :getsome:

NMBPmike

Top Bottom