My new Toy

bikeboy566

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
heres my new ride, Heres the goodie list,Ventana El Padrino w/ king hubs & headset, stan rims,FSA K- force light cranks,thomson stem, salsa moto carbon bar,ec90 seatpost,sram xo shifters and rear der. xtr front der. juciy ulta. avid brakes and fox 29er fork. finished it today and rode it at 6ml. good stuff...

Attachments

• new ventana.JPG
    new ventana.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:

The Kalmyk

I don't think some understand...This bike is super stiff and very responsive to pedal stroke...I've ridden my buddies black Padrino at CR and it climbs like a dream...Sherwood is doing it ...Enjoy:)

bikeboy566

Shop Keep
I don't think some understand...This bike is super stiff and very responsive to pedal stroke...I've ridden my buddies black Padrino at CR and it climbs like a dream...Sherwood is doing it ...Enjoy:)

I was going to head over to CR but it was getting late and didnt want to hit the traffic, im going to try it there tomm.(CR) in the morn. before going to the shop.

bikeboy566

Shop Keep
dude, nice ride betcha it rips thru 6 mile...
Its fast( but im not) the one thing i notice is that it tracks throught the turns with like no effort it wierd to have gears ( been on a ss for couple of years)
have to get used to shifting again.

The Kalmyk

I was going to head over to CR but it was getting late and didnt want to hit the traffic, im going to try it there tomm.(CR) in the morn. before going to the shop.

Dude I know I said this already but the pedal response on that bike is like none I have ever felt...To bad we missed ya Mike and had an awesome ride up there today...Midnight Blue...Sexy

don

I've always liked Ventana/Sherwood's product. Very nice rig you got there. Congrats!

bikeboy566

Shop Keep
i have been eagerly awaiting this day. bike looks great, all you need is a blue pick up and your set. when we riding?

Im going to try to hit CR at like 7am before work if not maybe Fri( this weekend im out i have my son:D) if not stop by the shop to take it for a spin( in the lot only..) jus t kiddin:rofl:

Top Bottom