My new sport!

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
giphy.gif

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The only thing missing is the flamboyant figure skating outfit with sequined make up.

mfennell

Comments are gold.
"Ahhh... Marc Ornstein. I remember having his poster on the ceiling above my bed as a girl."
"When he took his sandals off at the dock, I knew $hit was about to get real"
"And the crowd goes mild"

iman29

anyone who watched that whole thing was totally waiting for the guy to take a swim.

i watched for 2 seconds then scrolled along to the end to see if he did or not. then in suggested videos this came up:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
anyone who watched that whole thing was totally waiting for the guy to take a swim.

i watched for 2 seconds then scrolled along to the end to see if he did or not. then in suggested videos this came up:

I posted this girl before, I think she is super fun to watch. The canoe guy not so much. Shows how bored people really are.

don

I posted this girl before, I think she is super fun to watch. The canoe guy not so much. Shows how bored people really are.

Some of the stuff she does is real deal. The standing on the bars sequence would be even tough for Mike Hucker.

There was a bicycle ballet girl traveling around with RRDBlocks (SE Bikes Wheelie guy) a couple years ago which I thought was pretty cool.

don

Your sport is lame.
Get on board with the cool kids

Damn street riders - can't even use a wheelbarrow properly.

I actually had my biggest crash moving material at the trails some years ago. Full load, hit the front stopper bringing dirt down a incline. Barrow flipped immediately and tossed me right over hitting my shin on the metal parts before hitting the ground pretty hard.

Top Bottom