My new rig !!!!

Triple-B

1119264685_l.jpg

Took my new SC Chameleon for a ride today thru some simple little hill trails in Ho-Ho-Kus and had a real nice ride. I was keeping my fingers crossed for a good day tomorrow but I can see thats not happening.:mad:

heythorp

Cool bike, and the nice thing about it is many manyh people buy that frame to build a SS with. Good luck have fun and come join us for some rides.

Triple-B

Thanks guys.

heythorp, I definitely want to meet up and ride, just let me kow when & where. Riding alone in NNJ is getting dangerous these days with all these dam bears ! LOL

Whats SS mean ? I've been out of riding for 5-years so there's alot I don't know. :(

Triple-B

ss= single speed. Oh ok got it. Fugg that I'm gonna be thirty in 10days I need my gears !!! LOL

ytc100 I might do that thanks !!

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
Triple-B said:
1119264685_l.jpg

Took my new SC Chameleon for a ride today thru some simple little hill trails in Ho-Ho-Kus and had a real nice ride. I was keeping my fingers crossed for a good day tomorrow but I can see thats not happening.:mad:

lordy, is that a 6" Nixon fork on that baby? nice.

any problems with the front jacking up in climbs?

30 is young and fine time to take up SS. :)

Its 10am and light rain up by me... I had planned to ride at 8am at Ringwood but its almost cold enough to turn on the heat in the house. Needless to say, I slept late and blew it off. Wierd weather for Sep! Thanks Ernesto. :(

TonyC

chameleon

Triple-B,

Nice new ride! Good luck with her. That's a perfect bike for N.J. riding. Can you adjust the travel on that fork?

Btw, 30 seems quite young when 40 is around the corner. :eek:

Tony

Triple-B

Mergs, Yes it's a 6" nixon super 20mm thru and no problems with the small up hills I've rode up so far, but I'll let you know after I go up to Ramapo or Ringwood and test it for sure !

TonyC, Yep fully adjustable !

Thanks for the props on the bike, I'm really happy with it and can't wait to go rippin thru some nice swoopie singletrack and have some fun. Fuggin rain is killin me. Looks like it'll be some beers and the Notre Dame game or the Mets !!!

Top Bottom