My new Frame

BicyclePhD

Jamis Bicycles
Shop Keep
More pics to come as the parts begin to show up for it
also i am still looking for a buyer for the Kona(need to pay for this one)

Attachments

• downsized_1212081353[1].jpg
    downsized_1212081353[1].jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 198
  • 1212081352[1].jpg
    1212081352[1].jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 359

don

oh yeah - nice frame!

Can't wait to see how that looks built and hear how it rides. Did you work w/ Mickey on getting that?

BicyclePhD

Jamis Bicycles
Shop Keep
yes i did Mickey was great there are better pic of the frame right on spookys web site too

i used to have one years ago

i think we will be stocking more of there frame too

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
nice, I had a spooky made bmx frame or two over the years. They did 4 or 5 companies frames in the late 90's

al415

Banned
I had a Spooky too. A Bandwagon prototype, it was really a Metalhead before they actually got bandwagon production rolling. I really should have kept that bike. Cool company, nice people. Is it the original crew? Frank the welder, was that the guys name?

al415

Banned
I just found a 1994 catalogue from Spooky. It's set up like a seven inch single. Oh Cricket, you know as well as I do that you'd just fill a spooky frame with elmers wood glue....

BicyclePhD

Jamis Bicycles
Shop Keep
I had a Spooky too. A Bandwagon prototype, it was really a Metalhead before they actually got bandwagon production rolling. I really should have kept that bike. Cool company, nice people. Is it the original crew? Frank the welder, was that the guys name?

frank no longer works for them he I know he is welding frame or at least was for i think spot but that was a coupple years ago

I had a june bug which a drak side like the bandwagon was to the metalhead

when i first contacted spooky it was back in march they were making the metalhead and the june bug the june bug was steal

warcricket
one of my guys might be getting the skeletor as his training bike i'll definitly post the pic of that too

don

Frank does some work with Sinister. You can see him post on the Sinister message board fairly often. IIRC, he might be doing more custom/prototype stuff for vs. welding batches.

Top Bottom