My new bike!

Finally got my first big time mountain bike. 2018 Diamondback Release 3. Got it all setup with some help from my neighbors. :)

I missed the group ride last Sunday because of the black lung, but I finally got it out today! Such an improvement. :D

Attachments

• release 3.jpg
    release 3.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 142

bergsnj

Nice bike, congrats. You may want to un-do the front brake caliper from the fork and un-twist the brake line so that it does not stick out front like that. It should settle closer to the head tube and make a gentle curve. Orherwise enjoy that sweet machine.

Nice bike, congrats. You may want to un-do the front brake caliper from the fork and un-twist the brake line so that it does not stick out front like that. It should settle closer to the head tube and make a gentle curve. Orherwise enjoy that sweet machine.

Neat, didn't think of that! I'll try tomorrow.

TJYeti

Knows about bikes

Neat, didn't think of that! I'll try tomorrow.

I agree with the re route but if you take the lever off the bars instead you won't have to readjust the caliper. I always run the front brake line so it's captured by the rear derailluer and rear brake line.

Top Bottom