My MUSS

Shaggz

A strong 7
No, she doesn't know about it yet. I need to start thinking something up. I won't use you as an excuse, don't worry.

Maybe a really good deal at the bike shop? (sort of true, just not as true as she would like it to be...).

Mrs. Shaggz took out your car and bike? Was that your C-dale?

Either Robyn is afraid of the basement or you have a very good hiding place. It should break down nicely and fit into one of your hockey bags.

Dan had a clever idea, but I hate to say it, honesty is best policy. I would go with the great-deal-you-could-not-pass-up option. Some of your bike related purchases get subsidized through school, so maybe you can do some creative accounting there.

Mrs. Shaggz - LOL, Meg will like that one. Yes, the c-dale was on the brand new roof rack on the new car, and had an altercation encounter with a roof overhang. guess what lost... $6,000, mostly subsidized by insurance, and the trance worked into the picture.

SpartaBard

Either Robyn is afraid of the basement or you have a very good hiding place. It should break down nicely and fit into one of your hockey bags.

Dan had a clever idea, but I hate to say it, honesty is best policy. I would go with the great-deal-you-could-not-pass-up option. Some of your bike related purchases get subsidized through school, so maybe you can do some creative accounting there.

Mrs. Shaggz - LOL, Meg will like that one. Yes, the c-dale was on the brand new roof rack on the new car, and had an altercation encounter with a roof overhang. guess what lost... $6,000, mostly subsidized by insurance, and the trance worked into the picture.

Yeah, its hiding in the shadows of the basement right now. I will have to break it to her eventually. I may have to work in something related to school.

I was hoping to win the football pool, and my winnings from that would have explained it, but goddamn it, the colts missed that extra point in the first quarter. I would have won the first and second quarters with that extra point :mad2:

I am sure the C-dale collision must have been pretty funny if it wasn't your car or bike. :eek:

ArmyOfNone

AON - Please don't take exception to this, but since you guys are not engaged or married, unless you owe your girl a butt-load of $$$$, shouldn't the purchase of a new or additional bike(s) be in your sole discretion? :confused:

She would tell me that either i can be puttin my money towards bills or a ring. i get influenced this much

SpartaBard

I ended up purchasing a 19t Surly Cog from these guys (Cyclesmith - ebay store I called them and ordered it over the phone, so they were able to drop the price a bit, it ended up being $25 including shipping.

I spoke with a guy named Justin, they are out of Salt Lake, Ut. He seemed like a nice guy, and knew quite a bit about ss. I would recommend him for cogs to anyone looking.

http://cyclesmithslc.com/index.cfm

SpartaBard

Ok, my MUSS is all ready for some riding! I got the 19t cog on there and for now I will go with the WTB all-terrainasaurus, but will probably swap them for a pair of panaracers.

Hopefully the trails will be ride-able soon...

I feel like Shaggz with my bikes just sitting in the garage.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
you could ride it up and down the road. the trails off of ridge(behind the gas station) probably drain really well. i think you would do perfectly well to pedal over there one of these days. they'll be rideable before mahlon is.

SpartaBard

she'd probably clean it before him... :rofl:

Actually, :eek: Sparta Robyn cannot ride a bike :eek: , she is sort of embarrassed about that, so don't make fun of her next time you see her. She refuses to let me teach her. I guess you can't teach old dogs new tricks. uh, on second thought that's a bad analogy, nevermind.

Good idea Anrothar, except for the upcoming weather (Thanks Norm!:mad2: ). I may have to check out Sparta Mtn WMA. I probably should have yesterday.

NJ Jess

All Girls Day ride

Actually, :eek: Sparta Robyn cannot ride a bike :eek: , she is sort of embarrassed about that, so don't make fun of her next time you see her. She refuses to let me teach her. I guess you can't teach old dogs new tricks. uh, on second thought that's a bad analogy, nevermind.

Good idea Anrothar, except for the upcoming weather (Thanks Norm!:mad2: ). I may have to check out Sparta Mtn WMA. I probably should have yesterday.

I can lend her some of my DH gear and we can try to teach her at a beginner clinic? Do you think she would be interested in that? shoot me a PM if you want.

SpartaBard

Yeah anrothar has it, she cannot ride period, and unfortunately I don't think she is interested in learning at this point. I will pass the offer along to her though, who knows, maybe if a girl was to teach her she may give it a try. Thanks for the offer NJ Jess.

My new ss would be so easy for her to learn on too. :(

Top Bottom