my keys

what should i do?

• cry

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • see if someone up there found them and get em sent to me.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • go back to alaska to get them, and maybe just stay...

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • sell my pos truck without a key and just live carfree for a while.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i think i might have left my keys in alaska. these would be my truck, house, bike lock, and work keys. :hmmm:

I went with Alaska. If you can't find them right away, you could start a quest for your keys. You could then base a dramedy on it. Then you could sorta fall for this feisty bush pilot girl from Michigan, where the 2 of you have these irrational spats back and forth for years and years.

I miss Northern Exposure...

does this fantasy include me instantly becoming a wealthy doctor, or do i actually have to get money on my own?

No, you have to be indebted to the state of Alaska for 4 years to pay for your education.

And this fantasy includes, but is not limited to, tassels. Lots of tassels. And pie.

Last week I was in a rush to catch an earlier flight to Los Angeles (had less then 45 minutes); returned the rental car (in San Francisco) in a furry.... the nice rental agent took me right to the front of the line, hooked me up.

As I was then being "Wisked" thru security.... Reached into my pocket

Ooops = Stupid Nimrod still has the keys for the Chrysler Sebring == You want them?

I voted "go back to Alaska." With Fred getting married I don't think there's much else for you here, mate. Up-sticks and bugger-off is what I say.

this voting is pretty definitive. i'm going to have to just go back to alaska and look for my keys.

who want's to buy all my stuff?

i said go back too bro. if you have the freedom and flexibility to do so, why not?

i haven't been able to get the thought of it out of my mind since i got back. and i've also been thinking about it on and off for the past five years or so.....

gotta start selling my stuff to do that. there's a hell of alot that i don't need and a hell of alot of money i don't have.... expect marketplace postings beginning tonight.

Wow, who knew this many people would want to eject you so fast?

But look onthe bright side; surely Alaska has absolutely huge boulders up top. Down below may not be as smooth though but you're a bit grizzly so you'll get by.

i'd stay away from the living off a bag of rice, roots and in a bus routine. not so successful.

this is just an excuse to get away and start again because of Fred's engagement....he didn't lose his keys ;)

Back
Top Bottom