my keys

what should i do?

• cry

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • see if someone up there found them and get em sent to me.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • go back to alaska to get them, and maybe just stay...

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • sell my pos truck without a key and just live carfree for a while.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i think i might have left my keys in alaska. these would be my truck, house, bike lock, and work keys. :hmmm:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I went with Alaska. If you can't find them right away, you could start a quest for your keys. You could then base a dramedy on it. Then you could sorta fall for this feisty bush pilot girl from Michigan, where the 2 of you have these irrational spats back and forth for years and years.

I miss Northern Exposure...

anrothar

entirely thrilled
does this fantasy include me instantly becoming a wealthy doctor, or do i actually have to get money on my own?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No, you have to be indebted to the state of Alaska for 4 years to pay for your education.

And this fantasy includes, but is not limited to, tassels. Lots of tassels. And pie.

Nimrod

Last week I was in a rush to catch an earlier flight to Los Angeles (had less then 45 minutes); returned the rental car (in San Francisco) in a furry.... the nice rental agent took me right to the front of the line, hooked me up.

As I was then being "Wisked" thru security.... Reached into my pocket

Ooops = Stupid Nimrod still has the keys for the Chrysler Sebring == You want them?

D

DANSPANK

I voted "go back to Alaska." With Fred getting married I don't think there's much else for you here, mate. Up-sticks and bugger-off is what I say.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
this voting is pretty definitive. i'm going to have to just go back to alaska and look for my keys.

who want's to buy all my stuff?

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i said go back too bro. if you have the freedom and flexibility to do so, why not?

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i haven't been able to get the thought of it out of my mind since i got back. and i've also been thinking about it on and off for the past five years or so.....

anrothar

entirely thrilled
gotta start selling my stuff to do that. there's a hell of alot that i don't need and a hell of alot of money i don't have.... expect marketplace postings beginning tonight.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow, who knew this many people would want to eject you so fast?

D

DANSPANK

But look onthe bright side; surely Alaska has absolutely huge boulders up top. Down below may not be as smooth though but you're a bit grizzly so you'll get by.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'd stay away from the living off a bag of rice, roots and in a bus routine. not so successful.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
this is just an excuse to get away and start again because of Fred's engagement....he didn't lose his keys ;)

Top Bottom