my keys

what should i do?

• cry

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • see if someone up there found them and get em sent to me.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • go back to alaska to get them, and maybe just stay...

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • sell my pos truck without a key and just live carfree for a while.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

walter

Fourth Party
I say go. You and Fred will always have the memories.:drooling::sleep::wedgie::argue::puke:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
ooo! look at the option "cry" coming up quickly from out of nowhere! this could get interesting....

el rey, i didn't lose my keys, i lost my keyhole. ;) regarding fred going off the market, that is.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Sell the truck, go back to Ak for an extended vacation, cry when you have to return to nj, then come back carfree and happy

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I only said cry because kick the crap out of some random inanimate object was not an option. " I'm gonna drink an entire fifth of scotch in 20 min, and hit the town..... maybe punch out some street lights with a baseball bat."

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
MOVE!!! I would do it in a heartbeat.

I don't know you, but if you're not married I suggest bringing a female....there aren't too many up there.....

anrothar

entirely thrilled
made a list at work today of all the stuff i'm gonna sell/give away to facilitate it...

does this female have to be willing?

ArmyOfNone

if i could ride my bike whenever i want and would not have to worry about honey do lists I may go too :)

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i wouldn't give you any honey do lists, unlike that stinky girl. you could be a park ranger up there. way more awesome than being a cop.

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
[does this female have to be willing?[/QUOTE]

abduction is probably legal up there, they seem to have their own set of laws

N

Neen

I think once you get her there, it would be difficult for her to leave :p. Or rent Into the Wild and show her what she's missing!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i'm thinking 'the edge' would be pretty convincing. what woman wouldn't want to crash a plane, freeze, and get stalked/eaten by a bear in the wilderness?

N

Neen

Sean, if she gets eaten by the bear, you will be alone anyway! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah no kidding. Why not just take a side of beef and spare the poor girl.

Top Bottom