My Intro

B

Bicus Morus

Hello, all. I've been lurking for a few weeks now and finally decided to make myself known.

I live in Scotch Plains and have been riding for about 4 years now, starting off on a Specialized Hardrock (affectionately known as the "Big Black Tank") and eventually moving up to an (used and rebuilt) Epic. I typically ride Chimney Rock due to its proximity, but have ridden Hartshorne, Allaire, Ringwood, and Lewis Morris, and have raced at Kittatiny, Woods Hollow, Round Valley (King of the Hill) and Allamuchy (although "racing" is probably a stretch, particularly at the KOTH and at Allamuchy - for the 24HOA, I prefer to say I was registered and completed some laps with great difficulty). I ride "regularly" with a few of the folks who are active on mtbnj.com, and I hope to meet some of you on the trails.

Look forward to participating!

Brett

Last edited by a moderator:

MTB Aussie

Hello, all. I've been lurking for a few weeks now and finally decided to make myself known.

I live in Scotch Plains and have been riding for about 4 years now, starting off on a Specialized Hardrock (affectionately known as the "Big Black Tank") and eventually moving up to an (used and rebuilt) Epic. I typically ride Chimney Rock due to its proximity, but have ridden Hartshorne, Allaire, Ringwood, and Lewis Morris, and have raced at Kittatiny, Woods Hollow, Round Valley (King of the Hill) and Allamuchy (although "racing" is probably a stretch, particularly at the KOTH and at Allamuchy - for the 24HOA, I prefer to say I was registered and completed some laps with great difficulty). I ride "regularly" with a few of the folks who are active on mtbnj.com, and I hope to meet some of you on the trails.

Look forward to participating!

Brett
Welcome! At least you didn't register as mtbnj ;)

MTB Aussie

Allamuchy (although "racing" is probably a stretch, particularly at the KOTH and at Allamuchy - for the 24HOA, I prefer to say I was registered and completed some laps with great difficulty).
I was thinking of getting the t-shirt this year, and then turning around and driving south to get away from the rain and mud. :p

NJ Jess

hi there

Nice to have you join us. Don't be shy,...this website has lots of strange people like you and me.

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
What about them? Are you referring to getting dropped up Johnston by the likes of yourself and Tim? :hmmm:

Only reason I can rip up Johnston is because I draft you for the first 2/3s of the ride! We have a saying in my country - the coyote of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch and dinner and only the ribs will be broken.

B

Bicus Morus

Only reason I can rip up Johnston is because I draft you for the first 2/3s of the ride! We have a saying in my country - the coyote of the desert likes to eat the heart of the young and the blood drips down to his children for breakfast, lunch and dinner and only the ribs will be broken.

The human torch was denied a bank loan.

Top Bottom