my excuse for not riding.....

PatrickBrown

the wife Samara and I (pictured here)

507836232_l.jpg

and here at our halloween party 2 years ago

469581821_l.jpg

are in the process of buying our 1st home, its located right off of exit 120 from the GSP in aberdeen township, monmouth county

this is it

20702094_052437.jpg

all is in order, our closing is set to be may 24th

Pat

you've got a couple of great reasons to not be riding as much as you used to. Best of luck with the closing on the house.

Once that is complete you and I can begin to recruit the Slow-Riders to get out and ride regularly.

Does your wife ride?

PatrickBrown

yea man thanks everyone.

the garage will be setup completely for sidework on VWs/Audis, to generate extra income to help fund my newly re-found cycling addiction.

its super hectic getting everything in order the past few weeks. more so for my wife, she is basically dealing with all the paperwork and phone details.

JGR...

I'm definately going to be looking to as much riding as possible after the house stuff settles down.

as for my wife riding, nope she isnt into it at all, she is a born and bred NYC girl. commuting in and out of the city daily. she doesnt have the desire to ride. definately not the outdoorsy type. its all good.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Right on!

That's right, back in the hood! Super-happy for the two of you.

It'll be well worth the wait once we get back out for rides.

yea man thanks everyone.
I'm definately going to be looking to as much riding as possible after the house stuff settles down.

as for my wife riding, nope she isnt into it at all, she is a born and bred NYC girl. commuting in and out of the city daily. she doesnt have the desire to ride. definately not the outdoorsy type. its all good.

No worries, just thought I would ask in case she wanted to get in on the woodsy side of fun.

I usually ride the road on weeknights but am down for Clayton, Chimney Rock or Six Mile if the opportunity presents itself. Mercer could be a go as well.

Join us for Elle's birthday ride at Stewart in NY if you can. I am planning to carpool with any willing participants.

PatrickBrown

No worries, just thought I would ask in case she wanted to get in on the woodsy side of fun.

I usually ride the road on weeknights but am down for Clayton, Chimney Rock or Six Mile if the opportunity presents itself. Mercer could be a go as well.

right on, I will positively be doing many after work rides, I'll definately be needing to do MTB rides for now, since I dont have a road bike yet. but soon enough. clayton or six mile would probably be most convenient from my job

PatrickBrown

That's right, back in the hood! Super-happy for the two of you.

It'll be well worth the wait once we get back out for rides.

;)

man its going to be awesome to be back in the hood again. this is going to start something big for me for sure once we put the band back together ha ha

right on, I will positively be doing many after work rides, I'll definately be needing to do MTB rides for now, since I dont have a road bike yet. but soon enough. clayton or six mile would probably be most convenient from my job

Six Mile works best for me too - next Wednesday night, 6:00-6:30 pm? If you can make it, that is. If not, one night after closing on new casa

cheers

Top Bottom