The Social Distancing in Isolation Contest & Never-ending Peter Pan Positivity Parlay

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Flame Broiled and Coronavirus Free!

16414026-D65C-4FA1-9BE0-5E13D422A4AA.jpeg

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We were all waiting for mom to get home.

Yesterday she made peanut butter chocolate chip with walnut brownies.

Why were we waiting you say, because these are like crack and she has to hide them. Anyone one of us including me would overdose without hesitation.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
3/26
Nothing exciting to report. Just two long walks around town. Morristown is pretty quiet.
P.S. outside with the cat now. I think he's already sick and tired of us being home all day.

IMG_20200326_202648.jpg
IMG_20200326_200032.jpg
IMG_20200326_194655.jpg

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We were all waiting for mom to get home.

Yesterday she made peanut butter chocolate chip with walnut brownies.

Why were we waiting you say, because these are like crack and she has to hide them. Anyone one of us including me would overdose without hesitation.
Check the dryer.

iman29

3/26/20
“I have a conference call.” I said. “Go play outside and don’t do anything crazy.” I said. “Make sure to stay out of the neighbor’s yard.” I said.

“Y’know this is all your fault.” my wife said

POST OF THE DAY!!! ?

iman29

3/26

Planned 50 miles. Got 40. Went something like this.

• Last night successful negotiation with wife to ride for 3.5 hours. She even said go later it will Be warmer. Winning.
  • Left at 12pm. Mile 9 got a flat.
  • Change tube noticed tire is shredded. Lack of maintenance on my part plus the big rock I hit.
  • Locate hole and cover with temporary boot aka duct tape strips which i keep in my saddle bag.
  • Can’t remount tire. Struggle for 15 minutes and finally get tire back on.
  • Inflate with CO2. Hear dreaded sound of hissing. New tube is Fkd.
  • Phone call of shame ? NO! Thanks to Coronavirus middle son is home. Have him locate spare wheel and floor pump and drive to me (only 4 miles from home directly )
  • Wheel swap successful. Promise kid gets gas money. Finish ride with a few miles less. Everyone’s happy.
I was definitely channeling @rick81721 when I couldn’t get that tire back on. Never had that issue before have to figure it out when I order new tires. A bit self inflicted tho I should have gotten new tires much sooner.

Still a great day to ride.

B296F4B6-2524-4191-A64A-FA266686F386.jpeg
52BE6941-8264-4BDE-A566-64AEC6A948FA.jpeg
7ED2C065-4D14-4D8B-9505-381A8B0127AA.jpeg
5A43B0D8-9E68-4665-9118-43341180DBE8.jpeg
FFAD96E4-F79B-4306-82ED-14ACB44AD1DC.jpeg

w_b

3/26

• Last night successful negotiation with wife to ride for 3.5 hours. She even said go later it will Be warmer. Winning.
  • Change tube noticed tire is shredded. Lack of maintenance on my part plus the big rock I hit.
  • Locate hole and cover with temporary boot aka duct tape strips which i keep in my saddle bag.
  • Phone call of shame ? NO! Thanks to Coronavirus middle son is home. Have him locate spare wheel and floor pump and drive to me (only 4 miles from home directly )
  • Wheel swap successful. Promise kid gets gas money. Finish ride with a few miles less. Everyone’s happy.
I was definitely channeling @rick81721 when I couldn’t get that tire back on. Never had that issue before have to figure it out when I order new tires. A bit self inflicted tho I should have gotten new tires much sooner.

View attachment 123136View attachment 123137View attachment 123138View attachment 123139View attachment 123140
Liked for not blurring out license plate. And Making it home W/O tipping off the wiffer.

Captain Brainstorm

Like this one. Getting ready for trout!

Nice! I’ve been doing the same thing, I set out a bunch of small targets in the yard to hit. If I may offer a slight adjustment, end your presentation cast at 11 o’clock instead of dropping to parallel. This allows your line to unfurl and fall gently to the water, and also gives you the flexibility to throw in a mend or reach if your casting to a fish holding behind some swirly currents. Even on days when my casting is a hot mess, doing this still lets me get a good line on the water.

iman29

Liked for not blurring out license plate. And Making it home W/O tipping off the wiffer.
Yeah sons car and anyway the license plate blur thing I don’t get either.

He told her when he got home what Happened before I got back and that I was gonna continue riding. She certainly was NOT gonna bring me a wheel and the pump just the guilt ride home. Now I owe him big time but it’s all worth it.

Reactions: w_b

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
3/26

Had to go back into the danger zone today. Even fewer people this time. Here’s the approach to the tunnel on 11th at 5:30pm. On a normal day this gets so backed up it can take an hour to go two blocks:
1585273979774.jpeg

I made it home just in time to get a lap in at LewMo without needing lights. The trails were excellent (for Lewmo standards).
1585274226964.jpeg

rick81721

Lothar
3/26

View attachment 123136View attachment 123137View attachment 123138View attachment 123139View attachment 123140

I think there is a continentalvirus attacking our tires?

Top Bottom