The Social Distancing in Isolation Contest & Never-ending Peter Pan Positivity Parlay

04/01
Wires
9BB926B4-1413-4165-9AD5-1F9AF2FB61B3.jpeg

63F99FBA-3A1D-4B8F-AEDF-8CDBE09D5D2E.gif
781E41FF-1020-4761-95CB-DD1FA99E99A8.jpeg

66D7C7C4-ECE0-46E4-9D62-C8BC342F48A2.jpeg

I had to stop at my office this morning to pick something up, so I took the opportunity to ride the sourlands. It was a nice morning. I also picked up an office chair for a coworker who was complaining about backpain and left it in his driveway.

Last edited:
Except that there's a gross violation of social distancing by going out to get your coffee.

not if he ordered on the go and picked up at the counter with not physical contact (this is assuming the DD employees used appropriate practices with gloves and cleanliness of course)

altho it is @pooriggy so chances are you are right

Last edited:
I guess this is the right place to post this. We are entering Day 6 of precautionary quarantine. My son developed a fever/flu like symptoms on Friday, but did not warrant testing because we can not figure out a direct link to exposure for the 12 days prior. He has underlying asthma/allergy issues which complicate things. Last night was the toughest, I have never been more terrified in my life.

He started ABs last night to address potential underlying bacterial infection, and he woke up with a 97.9 temp! Second, and not nearly as important is that my new job role started today. We are not out of the woods yet, but once this is over, I am going to have an expensive water bottle repair...

Back
Top Bottom