mucho mucho thanks to the 4 guys that helped me at 6 Mile today!!!

wonderturtle

I had a hell ride today. two flats. ran out of daylight and got completely f'in lost in the fading light.

on the second tire blowout, a group of 4 guys helped me with the tire (one guy gave me a tube) and gave me directions out of there. eventually I made it out and made it to my meeting (a little late but in time for my part).

so thanks guys!

I owe that one guy a tube....and each of them a beer!

Chimney Rock Riders to the Rescue!!!

I had a hell ride today. two flats. ran out of daylight and got completely f'in lost in the fading light.

on the second tire blowout, a group of 4 guys helped me with the tire (one guy gave me a tube) and gave me directions out of there. eventually I made it out and made it to my meeting (a little late but in time for my part).

so thanks guys!

WonderTurtleDude:

Glad to hear you made it out OK... You can thank Steve S for the tube, and Biskey for the light... (which we found back at the car... thanks)...

You got a big shopping list... tire, tubes, pack, lights, yaddyadda... Your wife is gonna freak when she sees your Christmas list...

Peace,
BB

so thanks guys!

Don't worry about the tube! Buy an extra and return the favor to someone else one day! Glad you made it out Ok, we were a bit worried that we would have to go looking for you:) -Steve

TOTALLY lost in the twisties.

its not hard to get going in the wrong direction there. but trying to find your way in fading light is nearly impossible.

I am buying some tubes today and will return the favor to another stranded mountain biker someday. that way I will appease the Mountain Bike Gods as you guys did last night!

lost there, too

TOTALLY lost in the twisties.

Ha! I've gotten lost in the twisties, too, and I have been riding there for years! Glad there was someone that helped you. I've been in trouble during a ride before with no one willing to lend a hand.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions