MTV--- Movie Television?

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was 8 years old when MTV launched in 1981, and it changed my life. I am a child of the '80s and have an extremely wide range of musical genres that i like and have influenced me to this day. I was soooooo disappointed tonight when surfing and came across MTV. It apparently is now a movie station...Movie TV? Ugh it kills me...i know it's been gone for a while, but i never realized how far...

20181027_212855.jpg

We can't rewind, we've gone too far.

They also pioneered reality TV.

I was 8 years old when MTV launched in 1981, and it changed my life. I am a child of the '80s and have an extremely wide range of musical genres that i like and have influenced me to this day. I was soooooo disappointed tonight when surfing and came across MTV. It apparently is now a movie station...Movie TV? Ugh it kills me...i know it's been gone for a while, but i never realized how far...

View attachment 79735

8?? I was out of college and in my brother's band. Haven't watched MTV for so long, can't remember. Now it's mostly AXS tv for concerts and specials.

View attachment 79735

I was 6 years old when my mother first got cable. We had the Jerold Box. My oldest memory is the 99 Balloons video...lol

Back
Top Bottom