MTBNJers in their balerina outfits...

BiknBen

Fred and I met at the shop for a road ride today. As we waited for Rick (non-MTBNJ), I snapped some shots and teased the guys for having to work.

Team C_Puncher is making plans for the MASS Team Relay race next weekend.
CIMG3844Small.jpg

Jdog is single again so he took a weed-wacker to his face. Chris is trying to push the money down into the register so it doesn't hang out of the till. The shop was busy.
CIMG3846Small.jpg

Meeting at Halter's for a road ride is not recommended. It's only accessible via Route 1. We managed to survive.
CIMG3847Small.jpg

Here's a pic of Rick. We don't like him. He's not on MTBNJ.
CIMG3851Small.jpg

BiknBen

More Pics...

Fred doing his best Biknben impersonation.
CIMG3853Small.jpg

I'm a Stupid Roadie Prick (SRP). I don't smile...or wave! :rolleyes:
CIMG3856Small.jpg

Here is Fred's new Avatar.
CIMG3860Small.jpg

Fred honing his group riding skills. He managed to keep the rubber ride down.
CIMG3866Small.jpg

I rode to the shop and peeled off on the way back to go home. I ended up with about 4 hours of saddle time. That means I will be completely useless for my road race tomorrow.

ArmyOfNone

super dooper fun ride today. Ben hooked us up with a sweet loop. for the time we put in that was the fastest ride i have ever done. I like making funny faces just as much as ben likes to wave at other cyclists. Which he may start to do more. I was watching him today! He even waved to a jogger!

As always the wind managed to ruin things. We were doing great till we rolled into west windsor when we got smacked in the face with a big ol' cup o wind.

as you can see i was in shorts! may be there will be a spring!

Last edited:

NickDavid

Bro, it was 70 yesterday. What's with the arm/leg warmers? I got out for a nice ride along the hudson river and it was perfect weather.

ArmyOfNone

In some spots w/ 15 mph winds and the sun dancing in and out of the clouds, you needed a little bit of coverage...bro

BiknBen

Bro, it was 70 yesterday. What's with the arm/leg warmers? I got out for a nice ride along the hudson river and it was perfect weather.

We had temps around 60 and a brisk wind. I managed to get a little sunburn on my legs and head.

Wobbegong

Meeting at Halter's for a road ride is not recommended. It's only accessible via Route 1. We managed to survive.

That is a pain, I live directly across rt.1 from halters. The only paved route out is on Rt. 1, at least its only for a short sprint.

Here's a pic of Rick. We don't like him. He's not on MTBNJ.

Rick looks familiar, does he live by Halters? He looks like a guy I met up with on my way out one day, we rode briefly together into Cranbury.

Nimrod

We had temps around 60 and a brisk wind. I managed to get a little sunburn on my legs and head.

You tell'em Benny!!

Road Riding not only makes you tough; :hmmm:it teaches you basic fashion sense ("matchy-matchy") as an added benifit.

This newly found fashsion sense can then be applied to clothes shopping for the Mrs. :rofl: Okay... all the clothes I buy Mrs. Nimrod goes back to the store, but at least it shows effort on my part.

Top Bottom