MTBNJers at Fair Hills, Delaware???

BiknBen

I happened to be in Halter's on Saturday as AON called to get the 411 about Sunday's ride. I decided to impose and get in on the action.

Larry, Fred (AON), Chris, and I went down to Maryland for a little singlespeeding. The place offered a great mix of twisting, undulating singletrack. Throw in some grass fields, log stunts, and horse poop and you're all set.

Last edited:

BiknBen

After 20 miles, two fl@ts, a crash or three, and a little wet weather, we were convinced that this was a worthwhile destination.

We conviently made note of the Iron Horse Brewery on our way to the trailhead. It was the perfect pit-stop on the way back to unwind. Some nachos, burgers, and beers hit the spot.

We had a little fun at Fred's expense on the way home. :)

Seated at the table, Fred is back left, I'm back right, Larry's on the left and Chris is on the right. Check back for Fred's GPS download.

walter

Fourth Party
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that things didn't work out for AoN on that log pile. I could be wrong, but I dont think so.:D

Glad you guys had a good time.

Larry for President.

ArmyOfNone

Yes you are correct. I didnt make it on that attempt. But i did make it the next time! I dont know if Ben will be able to get the vids up but you can see me in action!

NJ Jess

How far

of a drive is it to Fair Hills? I've heard great things about the place and want to get there this fall,...after the race season.

BiknBen

of a drive is it to Fair Hills?

It took us about 1:45 to get back to the area of Exit 7A on the turnpike. We did encounter some traffic at the DelMemBr and the rain didn't help.

I left me house around 8:15am and returned at 6pm so it was a full day.

TonyC

Sounds/looks like a great little get away. Thanks for the pics and Gps link. I love reading maps.

Top Bottom