mtbnj weds after work rides??

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
are these happening anymore...at the tourne or anywhere else? jay, i know you were riding there at least on wednesdays.

i'd really like to start riding the 'mooch more. anyone want to start riding their on wednesdays? after work-ish? tick spray optional. pace would be average (somewhere between snail and sloth :D), no man left behind.

any other day would probably work as well, but i lobbed wednesday out b/c i know of at least one person that could make it (lord stan lee), maybe a few more.

open discussion. begin.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
bonefishjake said:
are these happening anymore...at the tourne or anywhere else? jay, i know you were riding there at least on wednesdays.

i'd really like to start riding the 'mooch more. anyone want to start riding their on wednesdays? after work-ish? tick spray optional. pace would be average (somewhere between snail and sloth :D), no man left behind.

any other day would probably work as well, but i lobbed wednesday out b/c i know of at least one person that could make it (lord stan lee), maybe a few more.

open discussion. begin.

As of late I have been riding locally at the Dickerson Mines but I think weekly rides are certainly in order. Are the LM rides on Thursdays? I don't want to interfere with them. Allamuchy is just a weeee bit to far for me to get to at a reasonable time.

S

Stan LeCupp

Hey jake

I can ride some wednesdays. What time can you make it to the trail? .I'm off work wednesdays so I like to go out early but would be willing to wait till later to get a group together...

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i knew the L-M marty's ride was wednesday, and their mooch ride is thurday. i'd love to do L-M since i've never been there, but i'm 5 minutes from marty's randolph shop so it's just more logical for me to head to the mooch. i don't want to interfere with their thurs ride, so i figured wednesday.

as for timing, i know you're deal stan lee, :D and you can pretty much do whatever. i'd either like to do 12:00ish or around 4:30. i don't own lights so any later than six may be dicey...but i'd be willing to do it to get more folks together.

thoughts???

Top Bottom