Mtbnj Trip To Diablo

BLH2

Shop: Eurocycle
Shop Keep
I know I read in the past that a trip to Diablo was being planned, I am not sure if I missed it? If it hasnt happened yet lets get the ball rolling.

NJ Jess

I'm talking

I'm emailing with Shawn of Diablo about an Mtbnj.com day Hoping for a discount for us,..more later.

BLH2

Shop Keep
anything I can do please let me know. We should make this a group effort.

P

PutSomeStankOnYoCrank

I would most likely be down for that! I don't think my usual co-riders would be up for that place, so I'd like someone to show me around on some stuff I would be less likely to break my ass on.

Eileen

I would definitely be interested in Diablo day. I've been looking to give downhill a try but I've never made it up there - yet.

BLH2

Shop Keep
Guys and Gals a trip to diablo is great, no matter what your DH skill level is they have something for everyone. It would be great if we could get a nice size group together to do this with bike rentals lift tickets and lunch.

T

thegreatlanfrito

I'd def. be down, as I'm there pretty much every weekend anyway.... It'd be cool to meet some of you guys, and I wouldn't mind showing some of the newer folk around the mountain.

That said, Aug 2nd might be tough, as I'm planning on attempting the Dark Horse 40 the next day, and dunno if i wanna risk a bad wreck the day before.

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
im sure id be in for it...is it BYO or rent...id be on the bunny hills me and my bike can handle that...but id def be renting some skills

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
i'm down, maybe we should do a poll - select like 4 or 5 dates over the summer, see which one wins?

S

Stinky1

Im definately down for that. Sounds like a good ol shindig of sorts. Just post a date and ill be there. :getsome:

Stocky

I'm in as well as my 3 regular riding buddies, as long as there's terrain for beginners that lack common sense.:D

BLH2

Shop Keep
I am going to get some dates together, would everyone prefer weekdays or weekend?

Top Bottom