MTBNJ Store

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is the official MTBNJ Store thread. Since we're a) too cheap to pay for an actual online store and b) too lazy to develop anything more complex than this, this will serve as the official MTBNJ market where you can get all of your official MTBNJ goods.

Each post represents an item you can buy, with the available colors/sizes. When the item is sold out, the post will be deleted.

It basically works like this. If you want something, right now you need to send me a PM and we'll go from there. Any of the shipping costs can be dropped if we can meet up for an exchange. I'm not driving out of the way to save anyone a few bucks, though I'm willing to go the extra yard to make a meeting happen.

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
2008 MTBNJ shirts. Sizes available:

L
XL

Cost: $13
Shipping: $3

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
2008 MTBNJ bottle openers. Colors available:

Blue
Orange

Cost: $9
Shipping: $2

n1112505435_135519_1595.jpg

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Combo 2008 shirt and opener, sizes and selection above.

Cost: $19
Shipping: $4

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
2007 MTBNJ shirt. Sizes available:

S
L
XL

T-Shirt color is a bit darker than the art work below. The blue is similar to the top image.

Cost: $7
Shipping: $3

Attachments

• take 4 MYBNJ 8577.jpg
    take 4 MYBNJ 8577.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 406
Last edited by a moderator:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Shirts are being ordered, but same blue as we had.

Jerseys are gone at this point.

joekocur

Greetings

Are new t-shirts available yet?

Are there any old shirts (07 or 08) available in XL?

thanks
Adam

joekocur

Norm

Greetings. You had lmk about what's still available and I wanted to send you some funds. Can you lmk the address to send the dough to?

thanks
Adam

walter

Fourth Party
Where can I get some jerseys??

Jerseys are team issue only. A handful of the first run ones from a few seasons back ended up in a few bike shops, but Im sure they are long gone by now. There may be some Tshirts stll available, but I would wait for the bosses to chime in before you go ordering anything.

Top Bottom