MTBNJ sticker\magnets?

yea what she said ^ they were giving out stickers last year at pretty much all the event (the ones that obviously didnt happen this year :( )

I recall JORBAfest many moons ago the MTBNJ stickers were passed around. I haven't been able to make festivals due to conflicts the last few years.

I want. Wasn't there talk of Tshirts also?
there was some talk of t shirts one upon a time...

had we been able to do the stewart race, there would have been an AMAZING new t-shirt designed by our very own capers but it appears we'll be saving that design for next year.

Why not just use who @jdog uses for his apparel? Seems he doesn't have to worry about overhead as the product comes directly from the factory unless he needs to guarantee a certain order quanity

Halters

It was quite a while ago, but I thought I recalled MTBNJ jersey's in the South Brunswick store.

@RIDEr if they ever sold MTBNJ jerseys in halter's, that's way before my time and something i can't answer. i've been in charge of the kit orders for the past few years now and only team members and their families can get MTBNJ kits.

we can look into how halter's does their t-shirts, but that research has to be done by someone else on the team. frankly the kit orders are all that i personally want to deal with.

@RIDEr if they ever sold MTBNJ jerseys in halter's, that's way before my time and something i can't answer. i've been in charge of the kit orders for the past few years now and only team members and their families can get MTBNJ kits.

we can look into how halter's does their t-shirts, but that research has to be done by someone else on the team. frankly the kit orders are all that i personally want to deal with.
No worries. Query started with just a question on stickers\magnets... more magnets as they don't peal... also, gives some money back to running the site, but the ads might take care of that.

that's way before my time
giphy.gif

We had plans for shirts and stickers this year i think...but you know...thanks covid.

Can I just get a shirt that says "yes, I know @UtahJoe " since every time I mention mtbnj that is the next question?
They ask me if I know @muddybike or @JimN

Back
Top Bottom