Very boring thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Hows it going over there?

i modified some code in the forum, and it threw a security error, sending an email to @Norm, who forwarded it to me.
Probably thought it was an attack vector for the ruskies into the cdc with all the cv chatter.
All because @JimN and i wanted the ability to tag necro-posters. Like @Maurice.

Anyway, checking-in, as you are a front-line family now.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Went into my local db trails still a lot to explore
Screenshot_20200426-123930.png

IMG_20200426_112214.jpg

Clearing
IMG_20200426_113052.jpg

Berm big enough for your mom
IMG_20200426_112814.jpg

IMG_20200426_113438.jpg

PANO_20200426_113752.vr.jpg

Line between the trees on the right
IMG_20200426_114320.jpg

Really steep roller
IMG_20200426_114707.jpg

While everything is locked down I guess I'll follow the secret trails

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Went into my local db trails still a lot to explore
View attachment 126893

View attachment 126895

Clearing
View attachment 126896

Berm big enough for your mom
View attachment 126897

View attachment 126898
View attachment 126899

Line between the trees on the right
View attachment 126900

Really steep roller
View attachment 126901

While everything is locked down I guess I'll follow the secret trails
Looks like healthy quad population in your hood. Always amazed with the strict moto restrictions yet doesn't seem to slow much down.

TimBay

Looks like healthy quad population in your hood. Always amazed with the strict moto restrictions yet doesn't seem to slow much down.
Those woods are moto central. I grew up around there. Used to ride our bmx bikes back there and try to jump dirt bike jumps. Super fun low key woods. People used to try to offroad trucks there too.

mtbiker87

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

I will never forget last 4th of july about 15 kids on 2 strokes blasting ruff ryders anthem.

No one seems to mind popo sees them they're always hauling ass down the road. I hate that they are so loud but if it wasn't for that I'd most likely hit one already while driving.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Those woods are moto central. I grew up around there. Used to ride our bmx bikes back there and try to jump dirt bike jumps. Super fun low key woods. People used to try to offroad trucks there too.

whats with all the earth moved? there are legit retaining walls on the other end of this, were the condos from howard going to stretch this far?

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@The Governor of Slacktown

I grew up on Arnold Rd......Those were called the "salmon trails" back when I lived there....which was 1976-1989....I used to take my little KX60 on those trails...There was alot more to them back then that was undeveloped.... Whats funny is that many many years later I ended up working for a small company that was in a house on williams.....looks like you rode down to his backyard...did you see an elaborate octagon tree house by chance? @TimBay what street did you live on?

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
whats with all the earth moved? there are legit retaining walls on the other end of this, were the condos from howard going to stretch this far?
They were planning on putting in another development off shippenport rd but I think it stalled out...not sure why...usually its either wetlands, or not enough drinking water, etc. But they put all of the roads in.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

I grew up on Arnold Rd......Those were called the "salmon trails" back when I lived there....which was 1976-1989....I used to take my little KX60 on those trails...There was alot more to them back then that was undeveloped.... Whats funny is that many many years later I ended up working for a small company that was in a house on williams.....looks like you rode down to his backyard...did you see an elaborate octagon tree house by chance? @TimBay what street did you live on?

Yes I did see that bad ass tree house I wanted to take a picture but felt like a creeper doing it from behind someone's home.

TimBay

Evergreen ave off of Berkshire valley rd. Opposite side of the mountain. My real last name is brummer. Maybe we knew each other or one of my brothers.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I ordered a magnet to take my son magnet fishing I'm going to see if I can find some info on the morris canal and toss it in a highly trafficked area

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I ordered a magnet to take my son magnet fishing I'm going to see if I can find some info on the morris canal and toss it in a highly trafficked area
I had to google this because I’d never heard of it and I just spent thirty minutes reading all about people finding murder weapons and World War II bombs (europe). Wonder where would be a good mafia hotspot in Jersey...

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I had to google this because I’d never heard of it and I just spent thirty minutes reading all about people finding murder weapons and World War II bombs (europe). Wonder where would be a good mafia hotspot in Jersey...

I googled random hobbies and this one looked like a good one to do with my son. I got a few spots by my house in going to try like by the state police on the lake, Morris canal, and go down to the port in Elizabeth

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There might be some old stuff in speedwell lake part of historic Morristown. It was an early 1800s iron factory and where the first Telegraph was invented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom