Very boring thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Yeah, I guess norm has gone a little rogue with the name changes. One might say he's bullying Max.

he is under a lot of pressure from work - i'm worried he just hits the delete button and "poof"
luckily he has given me full authority to revoke his poofing privs. disaster contingency and continuity
is in place, and will be enacted 1 day too late.

TimBay

he is under a lot of pressure from work - i'm worried he just hits the delete button and "poof"
luckily he has given me full authority to revoke his poofing privs. disaster contingency and continuity
is in place, and will be enacted 1 day too late.
I was very specific in the new OOS thread (corona virus) regarding my non-sarcastic post. In all other postings, normal sarcasm will ensue. Ha.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I was very specific in the new OOS thread (corona virus) regarding my non-sarcastic post. In all other postings, normal sarcasm will ensue. Ha.

i was being totally sarcastic from the first word, as opposed to the covid-19 thing.....good distraction. although i'm still thinking about revoking it.

TimBay

i was being totally sarcastic from the first word, as opposed to the covid-19 thing.....good distraction. although i'm still thinking about revoking it.
People say sarcasm is the lowest form of comedy, but it can sometimes be challenging to get across in written word. I changed my blog thread to try and stop myself from shit posting in the corona thread. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom