MTBNJ Jersey

I know the Bulldog kits are Champion and they are great. They hold up to lots of abuse and lots of falls. I tested the latter portion ;)

sausage

can you post a pic of this mystery jersey?

if i can't get a mtbnj jersey, would you mind if i made my own?

i rather wear those loose fitting jersey/t's than a tight bike jersey, i don't need another piece of bike clothing making me look like Italian sausage.

Since we don't have the jersey yet, the answer to that is no.

The t-shirt makes you thinner, and more attractive. True story!

(read: no pics)

T shirts are a dark khaki color with the MTBNJ.Com logo on the left pocket. On the back it reads in blue script " your guide to the rock garden state"

Who makes up the MTBNJ team?

The 2008 MTBNJ team was announced roughly 8 months ago. So far only the team riders will get jerseys. As previousely stated there may be a few left over on a first come first served basis. And as also previousely stated if you are interested in a jersey, contact one of the mods.

For the new comers, as of say 1/08, you guys are just getting involved in a great site. There has already been one MTBNJ group picnic at Lewis Morris park as well as dozens of rides put together by riders of all skill levels. I can say that this site is going to be the place for all MTB info in the area.

Back
Top Bottom