• dont lock this thread

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
how about friday's in ledgewood. big bar, right off of rte 80?

ok, so it's awful for the mtbnj south jersey crew.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You do the Office and it'll be hard for me come up with excuses to miss it. That's real close to me, even closer to Kirt.

Do I need to bring a date? If so I call shotgun on ChrisG's cat.

Interestingly enough, my wife used to work with a woman who also worked at Krogh's. She got me a big jug of the Oatmeal Stout for free. Tasted good but gave me the awful shits for 2 days.

Steve - avatar way too big. I think you need to drop a few exponents.

SpartaBard

normZurawski said:
Interestingly enough, my wife used to work with a woman who also worked at Krogh's. She got me a big jug of the Oatmeal Stout for free. Tasted good but gave me the awful shits for 2 days.

This is Anrothar's favorite beer, that explains a lot, I always thought it was his camelback...

heythorp

bonefishjake said:

ok, so it's awful for the mtbnj south jersey crew.

why not just hit up smiles, or jake just for you a quick stop to your favorite "the restabit'

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
heythorp said:
why not just hit up smiles, or jake just for you a quick stop to your favorite "the restabit'

i'd love to see what the inside of the rest-a-bit is like. it's gotta be like a train wreck. you know, you don't want to look, but morbit facination keeps you glued to the scene....

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
bonefishjake said:

I like this idea. ;)

How about someplace in Morristown?

heythorp

Well if we are looking for central location, Denville is the center of Morris County. Not thrilled with any of the eateries there. Doesnt do much for further south peeps.

If you really wanted to travel, The Tigers Tale down in Princton is a pretty cool place with good food.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i don't wear a camelback....

oh wait, i do wear just the sleeve of an original one while mtbing.

how about long valley brewpub? lemme see if i can find my beeradvocate password, and i'll look up recommended bars/brewpubs in nj. try to find one close to a major highway like 287.

see if this link brings you folks to a list of jersey brewpubs:

http://beeradvocate.com/beerfly/list?c_id=US&s_id=NJ&brewpub=Y

and if that works, these are recommended bars with a good selection of beer:

http://beeradvocate.com/beerfly/list?c_id=US&s_id=NJ&bar=Y

ok, it doesn't work. you should all sign up for beeradvocate anyway. when i get some more time i'll go through the list and find the most centrally located ones. there'll have to be a hotel nearby, because i'm gonna get sloshed and make an ass out of myself.

Last edited:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
morristown would be nice for all us north jersey people, but don't forget our south jersey members as well.

jj bitting brewpub in woodbridge is a fairly central location, considering all of our members, and is reasonably priced and highly rated. it's also right by a njt train station.
http://www.njbrewpubs.com/

SpartaBard

anrothar said:
morristown would be nice for all us north jersey people, but don't forget our south jersey members as well.

jj bitting brewpub in woodbridge is a fairly central location, considering all of our members, and is reasonably priced and highly rated. it's also right by a njt train station.
http://www.njbrewpubs.com/

I have been there, right by the woodbridge train station, its a great place.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
OK, time to revive this thread. if noone responds with a better plan, steve, brad and i decided it will be this coming thursday, dec 28th at the thirsty moose on rt 15 in jefferson. that's pretty much by us 3 and noone else, so get deciding! :getsome:

anrothar

entirely thrilled
bring her! all are welcome. once we get a general headcount, we'll make reservations.

if people are gonna come up from down that way, we really should make it a bit more middle like. somewhere in morristown would be alot more middle. the only place i know there is dublin pub. i don't go there much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom