MTBNJ Holiday Gathering

Shaggz

A strong 7
When: Wednesday December 12th
Where: Long Valley Brew Pub (http://longvalleypubandbrewery.com/)
Time: Happy Hour until...

In the spirit of the holiday season, we are having an informal holiday get together at the Long Valley Brew Pub. Happy Hour is from 4:00 to 6:30 (1/2 price beers). Please post up closer to the date if you think you may stop by.

-Shaggz

Last edited:
S

Shar0se

I'd really like to go since I couldn't make the picnic but I have tickets to the Philharmonic in the city that night!! one of these dayz.....:) Have fuN!

Glancing Aft

Apparently I should look at my calender, or do as Shaggz said and post closer to the date. Just realized I can't make it, I have my work holiday party that night. :mad:

SpartaBard

I can do it after hockey practice, probably wouldn't make it there until 7:30 or so. Sean will be plastered by then...

ArmyOfNone

not sure whats on tap for the schedule just yet but a thursday night may be tough for me to make. If so have a good time!

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
OK - let's revisit this. As it stands, we are scheduled for Thursday, the 13th, unless there is an overwhelming majority that would prefer to do this on Wednesday, the 12th.

Either day is fine with me, Shaggz. DD- will be coming, too.

Joe

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
$2.50 pints on Thursday nights:D , I should be good for Thursday.

Glancing Aft

OK - let's revisit this. As it stands, we are scheduled for Thursday, the 13th, unless there is an overwhelming majority that would prefer to do this on Wednesday, the 12th.

I can make it on Wednesday the 12th, due to a my work holiday party I can't make it on the 13th :(

xc62701

I can't make the 13th, the 12th would be great...

Trailfinder

Shop: Cycle Craft, Long Valley
Shop Keep

I work till 8 on Thursday the 13th(Across the street from the Pub), but I might be able to stop by after that or on the 12th.

D

DANSPANK

Buggers, can't make it. I'll be in Canada -working not skiing or anything else that's fun...Booo!

Top Bottom