MTBNJ Group Ride: Stephen's, 8/10

hey guys thanks for understanding.

Shagzz, i was the one with the truck and my name is colin, and the guy that i brought with me is aj. there toward the end i think we were both in the same boat, im not use to all the climbing here in central new jersey haha. my legs were shaking for 4 hours after the ride.

TonyC, ill let him know haha.

i am goin to have to meet yall again so i can put faces to names, im not very good at rememberin names. what does everyone think about gettin together on saturday for a ride, everyone seemed like they liked six mile and that is my favorite place. Anyone up for that?

Colin: Did you have the black trance? I think we were chatting during that grind after the power lines.

Colin: Did you have the black trance? I think we were chatting during that grind after the power lines.

ya that was me. what is your name and what were you riding, thats the only way i will remember haha

Great ride. Thanks again to Steve for the tour...
At the last group ride someone (???) mentioned cereal box license plates with our screen names. Maybe we can get some in titanium or carbon fiber for the weight conscious :)

that was me. i have to look into that a little more and see what the options are. it would be pretty damn funny though. although some of your screen names...eh...i don't know if i'd want that hangin' off my bike. :D

Screw you, Tatoo. :getsome: :D

007 right?

fight nice children.

for the record, according to the official mtbnj.com "we don't owe you sh!t if you hurt yourself on this ride form" :)D), we had 24 people. we officially, on paper, put six mile to shame. take that bitches!

The guy from Bergenfield

Jake has some photographic evidence, but here are the names I remember.

Roll Call:
Strat - Steve F
Shaggz - Steve M
Bonefish Jake
Sparta Brad
Tony C
Glenn, GDM1
MTBDawg Jeff
The Webbers
The Addases
Matt from Bulldog
Stan Le Cupp - Alex
Hardtale Brett
Metal Dork Dave
George D
Not So Fast (you said you were there, but I don't know who you were)
TKR
Cwernecke5 Colin
AJ
Matt "MST.ESQ" Tamasco
Epic Rider
Guy from Bergenfield

Who else did I miss?

The guy from Bergenfield was me NSF. And once again I proved I'm Not So Fast. Hey the skinny shirtless guy was faster :p. Now show me the photos.....

OK, body count updated....

Roll Call:
Strat - Steve F
Shaggz - Steve M
Bonefish Jake
Sparta Brad
Tony C
Glenn, GDM1
MTBDawg Jeff
The Webbers
The Addases
Matt from Bulldog
Stan Le Cupp - Alex
Hardtale Brett
Metal Dork Dave
George D
Not So Fast, AKA, Not So Skinny Guy from Bergenfield :D
TKR
Cwernecke5 Colin
AJ
Matt "MST.ESQ" Tamasco
Epic Rider
Skinny Guy

Who else did I miss?

Roll Call:
Strat - Steve F
Shaggz - Steve M
Bonefish Jake
Sparta Brad
Tony C
Glenn, GDM1
MTBDawg Jeff
The Webbers
The Addases
Matt from Bulldog
Stan Le Cupp - Alex
Hardtale Brett
Metal Dork Dave
George D
TKR
Cwernecke5 Colin
AJ
Matt "MST.ESQ" Tamasco
Epic Rider
Skinny Guy

Who else did I miss?

The skinny sleeveless guy was Greg (tri.bassett) who has a grand total of 0 posts in here. He's a triathlete/roadie who has the occasional MTB itch that needs to be scratched. He was stoked after the ride, thats for sure.

How is it Ben gets pictures and not one but two video perspectives and you guys don't have one lousy photo. Jake, Steve, wtf.

hey guys six mile on saturday at 11. i made the drive up there now all yall drive down here

does anyone have any pictures they are goin to post from the ride

Roll Call:
Strat - Steve F
Shaggz - Steve M
Bonefish Jake
Sparta Brad
Tony C
Glenn, GDM1
MTBDawg Jeff
The Webbers
The Addases
Matt from Bulldog
Stan Le Cupp - Alex
Hardtale Brett
Metal Dork Dave
George D
TKR
Cwernecke5 Colin
AJ
Matt "MST.ESQ" Tamasco
Epic Rider
Skinny Guy

Who else did I miss?

I'm one. New guy, found the ride initially via marty's group list, and joined in. i was riding with cwernecke05 and the friend at the end, was a little easier ride as I'm not riding as often as I'd like. Will try and hit up more times as well though.

Back
Top Bottom