MTBNJ Group Ride Series - Blue Mountain 4/19

HumanVise

I believe I am out, my 6 year old has his first Lacrosse Game. I'd be a dick if I missed that. His previous first game was rained out, or I coulda pulled this off.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I believe I am out, my 6 year old has his first Lacrosse Game. I'd be a dick if I missed that. His previous first game was rained out, or I coulda pulled this off.

Sorry to hear you're out. I was going to have you fix my bent tire Iron.. Oh well.:D
Kid's game's are more important anyway. Enjoy

Woodchuck

Having said I'm in in I'm now going to be riding with a couple of others at BM with a slightly earlier start. I'm sure we'll see you on the trails..

Looks like a beautiful day for riding ahead of us all.

Colin

rayder

My wife and I are going to try to get there early and hope that a good Samaritan who is more mechanical than myself can try to help us with my wife's bike. gears seem to be skipping in the rear and the brake seems to be rubbing as well. hopefully they can be fixed

2Julianas

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Second Roll Call - reply if on list and NOT coming, or coming and NOT on list

RobW
SoulChild
ReggieHammond
greeek32
MtBikeMike+1
Rayder+Lauren
warcricket
jdgang
Mitchell16
cms08753
chemgirl
m5161968
mstyer
JimN
Jase
OffTheRoadAgain
THATmanMANNY
ivoromeu
Ack
1sh0t133r
mtn_goat
JenniferDeFalco
Pearl
Mandi
Kirt
ChrisRU
Luke
Alex
Mark
Woody
Gregg
Sarah&Ernesto

Last edited:

woody

I'll be there with bro Gregg and friends Sarah & Ernesto. I know the park pretty well, so we can peel off with a few others if the group is getting too big.
Can't wait! Blue is my Fave!

2Julianas

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone know if you have to pay to get in or us that only after memorial day?

I am fairly certain only after Memorial Day once the facilities open. That's the other thing, make sure you use bathroom at the gas station at the park entrance because nothing is open but Mother Nature (and she's out of toilet paper).

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
After Memorial normally.

I'm thinking this may be best with 2 groups. 28 and growing will be rough. Not my ride, just a suggestion.

Top Bottom