MTBNJ Group Ride: Chimney Rock, 8/2

Shaggz

A strong 7
Welcome to the 4th installment of the MTBNJ THS. Maryanne (MARE45), from Team mtbNJ.com will be leading this ride. I will be slinging dirt at MD this weekend, so have fun without me!

For you late risers, start time has been moved to 9:00AM, leaving from Newman's Lot. As always, THS guidlelines will be in effect, and pace and distance will be based on the group.

Please RSVP in this thread.

Mare

Ok people...we need more folks to show up. I am not going to do this all by myself! :) Well, me and hairy, freaky guy... but you know what I mean.

hooples3

I am seriously considering meeting up for this ride.. Although i am nervous about the pace.. i haven't been hitting the trails to much this year and I am not the quickest rider out there to begin with. I guess either way i will come and at least meet some of you and worse comes to worse if I cant handle the pace I can always ride solo.
Count me in!!

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
9:00? what happened to 7:30/8:00? ugh. i'm gonna be burning points on this one but i'll be there.

Mare

Hooples3 - Don't worry about your pace. The point is to get out and have fun.

Jake - umm... well, in absence of Steve, I call the shots and get to wake up later!

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jake - umm... well, in absence of Steve, I call the shots and get to wake up later!

and you expect those jerseys when, exactly? :D

j/k

i'll make due with 9:00. i'll just end up tiling the bathroom ceiling or putting up crown moulding to pay penance. maybe both.

Mare

i'll make due with 9:00. i'll just end up tiling the bathroom ceiling or putting up crown moulding to pay penance. maybe both.

so what you are saying is: party at your house after and we all put up moulding. with all of us, work will be done in no time, so have fun biking all morning long!

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
so what you are saying is: party at your house after and we all put up moulding. with all of us, work will be done in no time, so have fun biking all morning long!

i'll let you run that one by the wife.

T

THEKIDS

I am a new rider, not very strong hope to keep up. I like to join the ride

R

reidonius

I am a new rider, not very strong hope to keep up. I like to join the ride
Ditto. I'm interested but probably not very fast. Maybe we can hang together in the back :)

For the experienced people out there, anything new people should know? What's the parking/meeting situation?

walter

Fourth Party
Welcome to the 4th installment of the MTBNJ THS. Maryanne (MARE45), from Team mtbNJ.com will be leading this ride. I will be slinging dirt at MD this weekend, so have fun without me!

For you late risers, start time has been moved to 9:00AM, leaving from Newman's Lot. As always, THS guidlelines will be in effect, and pace and distance will be based on the group.

Please RSVP in this thread.

rules here

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Possible jersey looking less possible at the moment, barring alternate jersey exchange program...

Top Bottom