MTBNJ Group Ride & Barbecue Saturday 6/17 9am-2pm

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It was great to see everyone today. Thanks ride leaders @Kirt @Norm @JimN @DanBrodeen @MadisonDan @Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST @mattybfat @Reggie . These rides flow well by splitting up into smaller groups.

Big thanks to @jmanic @Shaggz and @SmooveP for food prep, cook and serve.

We'll have another group ride in July. Stay tuned for details.

Cheers
20230617_101541.jpg
20230617_101530.jpg
20230617_100026.jpg
20230617_100016.jpg

Last edited:

pibbles

It was great to see everyone today. Thanks ride leaders @Kirt @Norm @JimN @DanBrodeen @MadisonDan @Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST @mattybfat @Reggie . These rides flow well by splitting up into smaller groups.

Big thanks to @jmanic and @Shaggz , who made a clutch appearance to help with the food.

We'll have another group ride in July. Stay tuned for details.

Cheers
View attachment 215929View attachment 215930View attachment 215931View attachment 215932
Another park in da quiver thanks for waitin up!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Really awesome day!

I think that was my son's best ride to date...thanks @Reggie @Mitch @Juggernaut @WickedSistahEast for leading/sweeping/putting up with.... Bob did some bitching on the ride, but couldn't wait to tell his mom, grandmother, and soccer team all about his bike ride.... So real measure of how much he liked it

Big thanks to @jmanic for awesome food!

20230617_122455.jpg

Oh and since they had to reschedule my son's game several kids didn't show and they play a player short with no breaks, but they still won.... Then he went swimming for 2 hours...and is now playing baseball in my yard .... To have a 9 year olds energy again
20230617_150649.jpg

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fantastic turn out yesterday, and the weather was about perfect.

Thanks to our ringleader @pooriggy and all the leads and sweeps for making all the fun for the people.

And a special shout out to my squad: @Shaggz and @SmooveP
These guys made for a phenomenal front of house on the food delivery- the whole thing ran like a greasy machine.
I should have fired @Mitch years ago.
Thanks boys!
D2AC9ABF-A0CF-411C-9ABE-A10113CF3DE1.jpeg

ekuhn

Summer weekends stack up quick and I was bummed I couldn't make it. Looks like a great turnout and it was perfect weather wise.

Top Bottom