MTBNJ Girl's Group Ride at Allaire

trailrider

Today was so much fun! Rose, thanks for organizing the ride. It was wonderful to meet new faces, try new trails (love Tiger Woods!), and enjoy this incredible weather. Looking forward to riding with all of you again soon.
:) Katie

Kmoodymz3

Great day in the woods. Thanks Ruth, for organizing. We need to do it again soon! Also let me know when you'll be riding Allaire or Hartshorne again. Let's meet up. It is so rare for me to ride with "girls" :D

Rayder if Lauren wants to try my 110 mm stem let me know and send a shipping address. Alternative is to see if your LBS will loan you one. My LBS will knowing that I'll buy one when I find the right size.

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Kmoodyz...thanks for the private tour, I had a lot of fun, we'll have to do it again!

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
seen a bunch of you guys coming out of the woods today around 11. perfect conditions today, hope you all had a great time

Mare

Good ride yesterday and nice to meet the new folks that showed. I hope to ride with you all again soon!

P.S. the weather couldn't have been more perfect!

JohnA

Thanks for the group ride, Felicia & I had a great time. Hope to see you all in the woods soon.

John

rayder

Allaire ride

Ruth, thanks so much for the tour of Allaire on Sunday. Ray and I had an awesome time! Thanks also for the bike tips!

S

Shar0se

Sounds like everyone had a great time- I hope I can join the next one!

Top Bottom