MTBNJ Fundraiser

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm so glad i wasn't drinking at that moment. i forgot that picture existed. with good reason.

but seriously. please help steve. please.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So at the 11th hour, an unnamed mystery person swooped in and bid $60 for one of the packages. So that leaves Panhead and FlatTires tied for the second item!

The line is open for now.

Rogers

Donation made. Don't procrastinate just do it. If cash is tight give up one cup of Starbucks. That should equate to about $10.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
In an absolute stunner, we got $155 in donations in the last 15 minutes to bring today's total to $180!

All I can say is wow, and thank you guys.

Auction closed, the 2 winners:

Mystery Bidder: $60
Panhead: $55

FFT will also get most of a package because it's the right thing to do. No JORBAfest shirt but I figure he can bug Frank for one if he really wants.

We'll drop the Donate button to a less visible spot on the bottom of the page this weekend. If you feel like dropping a few bucks, we'll always take it. But for now we can call the fundraiser closed. Thank you all for your very generous help this week.

Next week we'll open up the MTBNJ store with shirts and openers. But since you guys did such a great job with the fundraiser I won't beg a single one of you to buy anything.

Thanks again, and have a great weekend!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow, we're now up to $250 just for today. Fantastic showing folks. Just fantastic. Again, thanks so much to all of you!

The Mystery Bidder has donated the gels to FFT.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Wow, we're now up to $250 just for today. Fantastic showing folks. Just fantastic. Again, thanks so much to all of you!

The Mystery Bidder has donated the gels to FFT.

I dont use no gel crap, please apply my donation to the site and save the $.35; the only reason I jumped in on this thing is because I feel that there is a common bond amongst the members here. A disfunctional family of guys and gals that like to ride bikes!!

Panhead

Norm I think I sent my donation in plus a couple of bucks to make up for the PayPal vultures. Don't understand things like that. The only things I want out of the package is a JORBA shirt and a bottle opener. If FFT wants the rest or part of it he's welcome to it. I'll hook up with you some where.
My opening bid for next month is:
$75 MTBNJ jersey
$150 Moderator title with moderator powers:D
Thanks again for a great site guys.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Amen Reverend Johnnie !!

One day they will understand, the whole book and cover thing, I say the 287 crew pukes in tiger woods this winter, afterall we do live at the beach, therefore lots of sand, they will love it!!

Oh, BTW, congrats on the gator-back, or whatever, olny stunt that has stumped me!! You owe me an elbow. and I still say a FFT-Palloza in Allaire inj the fall (?09?) would be a great opportunity fro these northerers to spend a day or two down here.

Also, can we get a hello from Anrothar? He was bad-ass!!!! Sean, you still troll with us?

Panhead

Also, can we get a hello from Anrothar? He was bad-ass!!!! Sean, you still troll with us?

It's getting close to his "Night of the Dead " ride. That was my first S/S ride. 15 miles at night with the Celtic Beast. Figured if I made it the bike wasn't going back to the shop.

RNG1

Wow,air isn't even in the budget? What is this country coming to.Maybe you can extract some used air from a cow tomorrow :)

Top Bottom