MTBNJ Fundraiser

Man, that good karma with the donation already paid off. Went to jump on my mountain bike at the end of the day to just rip around for an hour on a local trail and rode about 5 minutes when my rear derailer cable just snapped. If that would have happened on Sunday I would have been super pissed! Donate today and save a cow from Norm's kicking.

There's a small network of trails between white beeches golf course and the water that I do a combination of cranking out a loop of dirt road, some trails and a little road. Nothing great but more fun than just riding the road and I can squeeze in an hour blast and get a workout in.
There is also the hill at the boy scout camp that you can do repeats on to get your heart pumping which is really the only non road hill around.

sorry didnt mean to hijack the thread..i ride both those spots, the boy scout camp has a nice downhill section too

Ok everyone, this is the last day. We have a mere 11 hours left. And if we want to try and break yesterday's record we need $147 in donations today. So all we need is 30 people to give $5, or 15 to give $10, or 1 to give $147 and then we can call it a very successful week!

Again, thanks to all of you who have helped out so far. Many thanks!

8 hours to go, and only a mere $10 so far. Thanks for that $10!!!

I just been informed by Jake that if we don't hit our goal of $147 for today, the team will have to ride on flat front tires next year.

(Yes I know I'm annoying. It's only a few more hours. :)

I am what I am.
I yam what I yam.
I sweet potato what I sweet potato.

Another $15! Thanks! Up to $25 on the day!

Well we have stalled ont he day. $25 is where we bottomed out. I think yesterday's single-day record will stand through today.

We still appreciate you all for playing along. The Donate button will be dropped from the top of the page soon.

Thanks!

Let's dig folks. These guys provide a great place for us to shoot the breeze and it keeps us out of trouble. For some of us it get's us into more trouble, but that's not important right now:eek:. Show what this site is worth to ya and help them out.

Let's dig folks. These guys provide a great place for us to shoot the breeze and it keeps us out of trouble. For some of us it get's us into more trouble, but that's not important right now:eek:. Show what this site is worth to ya and help them out.
Thanks for the kind words, Number 2!

If all the members that visited in the last 24 hours gave $10 that would would be around $2500, enough to feed the machine for a while, I think. Where else can you get ride info, up to date trail conditions and thrilling conversation for the cost of 3 adult sodas? Come on everyone kick in some scratch and we won't have to listen to PBS Norm for a while. BTW Norm- me and FFT still have $100 out.

Save our moderators

For less than 7 cents per day ($25/year), you can make sure that norm, steve, and jake get food, needed medicine, clothes, and the chance at a better life as moderators of the site. In return, you will get the chance to enjoy reading messages from the moderators and you'll cherish the photos showing their progress.

Sally Struthers (and Chuck Norris) approved this message.

Oh that's a great idea. Pay me and I'll change your title. Pay me a little more and I'll change someone else's!

damn, why didn't we think of that!

seriously folks, pennies a day. think of the poor, starving gigabytes. don't make me post a picture of them. it's not pretty. the famished 0's. the sickly 1's. it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about them in there tiny little wires, starving. :(

For less than 7 cents per day ($25/year), you can make sure that norm, steve, and jake get food, needed medicine, clothes, and the chance at a better life as moderators of the site. In return, you will get the chance to enjoy reading messages from the moderators and you'll cherish the photos showing their progress.

Sally Struthers (and Chuck Norris) approved this message.
Help me.

Attachments

• bib_short_TM.jpg
    bib_short_TM.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom