MTBNJ Fundraiser

BiknBen

...Imagine if you couldn't log in every day and read what Jake, Fred, and stb were doing on the bike. Or if Ben's excellent Photoshop skills weren't a part of your weekly surfing...

Photoshop??? Try PrintScreen and paste into MS Paint. Rocket science is not required. :rolleyes:

C'Mon big boyz. Help out the big three. I'd do it but I already have all the shirts in a size that actually fits me. ;)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yup, plenty of them left. We over-ordered XLs.

We'll open up the "store" next week. We have:

2007 shirts
2008 shirts
bottle openers

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok folks, only 2 days left to show the love. Yesterday we set a single-day record with $135 in donations. Today, we're already up to $100. A mere $36 and we break that record and I'll STFU for another day. :)

Thanks again to everyone who has helped the cause in one way or another.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok then! We just got a $36 donation. So I'll be quiet about this for another day. (But feel free to donate. Since Phish was voted down I've had to try and clone John Lennon and bring the Beattles for next year. This cloning stuff is pricey.)

Thanks!

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Panhead & FFT still on top with a fifty each? and please sticky that Diablo day!!

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Correct! Not sure those are going to move.

Up to $146 on the day! Rock and/or roll! Boy I'm really going to be annoying tomorrow...

Please PM a physical adress to where you want a check sent to. I will throw a stamp on there 2day. Oh, and a payee.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Please PM a physical adress to where you want a check sent to. I will throw a stamp on there 2day. Oh, and a payee.

Will do, but I'll wait until the official close time of 5:00 pm tomorrow. I'd hate to be accused of being unfair.

I stuck and moved your thread btw.

Frank

Sasquatch
It's good to see folks supporting you guys. This forum has a loyal bunch of people....good stuff.

now let's pitch in and stop Norm from pulling his hair out.;)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
now let's pitch in and stop Norm from pulling his hair out.;)

Save it for tomorrow! I'll be rallying to try and beat today's mark. Besides, my hair is falling out just fine on its own, thanks!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We can work on the band. But I won't be there on Sunday. I've been rejected in lieu of a family weekend involving cows and Pennsylvania. We can use the good old USPS.

Panhead

I'll hit up the good 'ol button tomorrow night. F the USPS we'll hook up somewhere. Doc said a few more weeks with the c-bone, I'm thinking nice easy lap around Blue Sun.

Top Bottom