MTBNJ Fundraiser

The Kalmyk

Will my donation give me more PM space...If so I'll pass the bidding and donate...I should have a MTBNJ shirt waiting for me at Halter's already...Right Steve:confused:

Shaggz

A strong 7
Spence - I thought someone bought you a shirt at JORBA Fest :eek:. Lemme talk to Norm, and we will make arrangements to get one (or two?) over to you asafp. Large, right?

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Spence - I thought someone bought you a shirt at JORBA Fest :eek:. Lemme talk to Norm, and we will make arrangements to get one (or two?) over to you asafp. Large, right?

I know Spence signed up for the TCC next weekend as did you Mr Shaggz.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
why is there no Feed Granola in this bag of goodies?

What is this the Spanish Inquisition? I'll throw in a Kashi granola bar if you like.

The Feed Granola samples were brought to the picnic and left for people to take.

Panhead

Damn- I just saw FFT has on old pan also. Make mine an even fity$ we gots to stick together.

RNG1

Sorry didn't see that, man are you fast on those replies. Do you have this set up to vibrate you or something when someone posts?!!

BiknBen

Check out the top of the page. There's a "Donate" button.

Paging Ben for one of his Hi-Res images...

biknben = pointer outer of the obvious! :rolleyes:

donate.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey everyone, just wanted to pop this back up to the top and let you all know that we're still rolling along with this. I'd like to thank those of you who have donated so far. In due time we will make sure your names collectively get put up in lights. But for now we need to beg for more bread.

For pennies a day...ok, I see someone else already used that joke. Ok, then imagine what your day would be like without the love and excitement that MTBNJ brings to your world. Imagine if you couldn't log in every day and read what Jake, Fred, and stb were doing on the bike. Or if Ben's excellent Photoshop skills weren't a part of your weekly surfing. Or how Zoller likes Iron Maiden and breaks bike frames. Or...ok, I'm on the train writing this and I'm in a 2 seater and this 6-6 guy who is all knees and elbows is next to me and half the damn train just got off but he won't get up and move to the empty 3 seater next to him. Can you at least spare a few bucks for bear spray for me?

Ok, really, I'll stop this on Friday. If you want to throw in a 5 or 10, by all means it would help the cause even though the vultures at PayPal steal some of that money. But every little bit helps. And if we raise enough cash we will hopefully be able to bring Phish to the picnic next year.

Or you can throw out a bid above $50 and lay claim to one of the packages we have to offer.

Alternately, if you just want to buy a t-shirt or bottle opener and support the site that way, wait until next week.

Anyway, thanks for listening.

sixseven

You could have a recumbant bike that lights up when people donate. Something to motivate. Maybe a talent show of children doing broadway show tunes.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
You could have a recumbant bike that lights up when people donate. Something to motivate. Maybe a talent show of children doing broadway show tunes.

Or even better, recumbent childre.....wait, this isn't the NAMBLA msg board? damn.

Top Bottom