MTB Skills Coaching

CyclingXcellence Recommendation

I spent time with Mare at Hartshorne last week and in a short amount of time came away a better rider (even more so if I now get out and practice what I learned). We reviewed basics, i.e. body position, balance, braking,vision etc. and well as more advanced skills (at least for me) i.e. wheelies, drops, switchbacks.

I highly recommend Mare to anyone looking to brush up their skills & gain some confidence. She really is a terrific coach and the time was very well spent. Word of warning though she will send you away with homework:)

Skills Coaching

Just wanted to follow up on this thread...

I was finally able to schedule a coaching clinic with Mare yesterday - and it was so worth it.

I've been mtbing and racing for a few years - but there are somethings I have anxiety about and skills I never fully developed. Mare worked with me on the specific things I wanted to focus on - and helped me gain confidence on the things I'm struggling with.

I was able to leave with new knowledge and insight which will benefit my riding and racing. She was more than patient with me and provided guidance and support when I needed that extra push.

If you are looking for a clinic to either brush up on things or learn something new, I highly recommend CyclingXcellence!!!

Back
Top Bottom