mtb ride for monday december 15th/take me too you're a leader

Augieland

assuming i make it to the hartshorne ride sunday, and then live through it, i expect i will try to make this ride

jkmacman

Complete Nonsense
allaire still on 10 am mon dec 15 10 AM

Monday 12/15 Allaire 10am ride
I'm in for a Monday 12/15 ride at Allaire, say 10am Hospital Rd. lot.

I can lead if needed, 2 to 3 hour tour.

Black heckler, green van, old fat guy.

Marty
hey folks

hope to see some of you at allaire for our "bill of rights days" ride!

Monday: A chance of showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. South wind between 10 and 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

jkmacman

Complete Nonsense
MONDAY DEC 15 TH 10 AM, allaire sp

see you at the ride this morning.

please give me a couple of minutes grace period as the monday morning traffic may tack a couple of minutes on my drive to the ride start

Driving directions to Allaire, Farmingdale, NJ
65 mi – about 1 hour 15 mins

jimjo

dont you people work...

at least im at my desk pretending to work (albeit reading this thread)

i will be there in spirit

jkmacman

Complete Nonsense
hope to ride allaire again soon!

it was great to get the ride in today, thank you all

can't wait to go back!

MVMX

Nice day! 65+ temps, mtb's in the morning, motos in the afternoon and a nice dinner on the beach this evening.

A nice lively group, glad to meet everyone, lets ride again soon.

I'm happy to here all had a good time, and for few first timers, come on back, there is plenty more trails to ride.

XXX

I think I was a little hung over, as the trail side banter was beyond explantion.:)

Trail talk is a funny thing*...,:rofl:

*jkmacman*, the 501 glue crew is for you:D, you will gain lots of 'trail tips' :confused: and lifes lessons:eek: from this fun bunch.

I will run my helmet cam with a hot mike next time!

Marty

Last edited:

MVMX

Are you sure you just had Diet pepsi in that bottle? You probably needed a drink after that ride.;)

had a few last night, then I read the snow shoe thread, omg... it's *that* guy!

sorry I missed the giant pro:rofl:

jk:confused: is a must ride with, I defy anyone to keep a straight face, much fun!

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
had a few last night, then I read the snow shoe thread, omg... it's *that* guy!

sorry I missed the giant pro:rofl:

jk:confused: is a must ride with, I defy anyone to keep a straight face, much fun!

So he is legit, I thought he may be just trolling the site. Ride on:D
There ya go

MVMX

free>pro>giant>snow>shoes>

What do you mean, there was a Giant sport class dude on the first lap. "Yeah they give me these free, I got nine of them" :rofl:

Bevis:confused: said; *pro* and free and snow shoes and sponsored and yoga mat and tripod turns and mud slip and giant and all carbon and tubes and tires and WHY?

I guess in retrospect, I was a little more hung over than I thought, cause that's all I remember in the 10 minutes of contact out of a 2.5 hour ride.

Trail side banter is the shit!

I just want to sweat beer and ride so my knees hold me up on my moto:D

PTB66

Bevis:confused: said; *pro* and free and snow shoes and sponsored and yoga mat and tripod turns and mud slip and giant and all carbon and tubes and tires and WHY?

I guess in retrospect, I was a little more hung over than I thought, cause that's all I remember in the 10 minutes of contact out of a 2.5 hour ride.

Trail side banter is the shit!

I just want to sweat beer and ride so my knees hold me up on my moto:D

Was a ride to remember!

Top Bottom