MTB Photo Shoots

habskater11

Hey everyone, I'm a Sparta-based photographer and avid rider looking to expand my services to the local riding community. If you or a family member races, rides downhill, or enjoys ripping the local trails and want to document your riding lets work together!

The way it would work is the same as your usual photo shoot (engagement, family portrait, event etc.)
We can discuss areas of interest / what you are looking for over the phone prior to meeting.
Set up a time and location to meet up.
Hit the trail and shoot for your desired amount of time at your specified locations (I can help with possible spots if I am familiar with the trails)
You will not be charged for the time it takes to pack out/ ride out of the trail.
Edit photos within a few days (hourly rate continues for editing)

If you would like me to cover an event that you or a family member is racing I will cover: warmup / getting ready, practice, race, podium ceremonies up to you. (if you/family member does't place I will stop the clock at the end of the race or time of DNF)

If you are interested in the opportunity please send me a message and we can go over everything in detail. We can barter for a bike / parts if it's usable equipment I'm interested in. Please see the examples below.

Attachments

• e4.jpg
    e4.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 62
  • e5.jpg
    e5.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 65
  • e6.jpg
    e6.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 64
  • j1.jpg
    j1.jpg