mtb for central NJ trails

boz

specifically Chimney Rock, Lewis Morris and Sixmile
Keeping my fatboy for winter but looking for a new full suspension 27.5 or 29" something with a minimum of 2.6" tires. I've owned every variation of 26" and several 29" but seems like there have been some recent changes over the past several years with front end slack,travel,tires and gearing so wondering what most of you ride?

my tallboy in 27.5 mode at CR, (sourlands, rv - cause CNJ!)
rigid, ss at 6mr, nassau

i ride LM once a year for a race. so my 29r hard tail.

We will be running a sale on all of our 2019 full suspension and road bikes (in stock) this week for 4th of July sale....Cannondale Habits, Bad Habits...Giant Anthems, Trances, Stances...stop in Somerville, see Paul (our MTB guru) for more info....

Salsa Spearfish. Blisteringly fast for 6-Mile, yet rowdy enough to slay rock gardens at Chimney Rock.

IMG_20190626_102614_568.jpg

Thank you all - still on the hunt plus riding my Turner Sultan that I put away several years ago while on my Fat hiatus

hey Jim - btw the tubeless tires that you setup on my Fatboy in 2016 still hold air! still love that bike

I've ridden her on all sorts of trails... Allaire to six mile to Lewis Morris to Wayway to mountain creek. She really is just so much fun.

Love my old Spearfish at those parks, but I simply adore my new Pivot Trail 429 anywhere I have ridden him so far (on 2.4's)

Back
Top Bottom