MS150 - September 24, 25

S

scubasteve

Yes, this is a roadie ride. And yes, I know this is an MTB site, but you could take a MTB on the ride if you wanted to!

Seriously though, I'll be riding the MS150 in two weeks. I'll actually be taking the Century Loop on the first day, so it'll be 175 miles total. I figured I'd post this up to see: one, if anyone wanted to sponsor me (it's a great cause), and two, if anyone else wanted to ride.

I'll be riding with Lockheed Martin's team (my employer), but anyone can join the ride.

Here's my page for sponsors/more info:

https://www.nationalmssociety.org//PAE/personal/default.asp?pa=44794444&pd=PAE0EMS120050924CTS

Thanks for looking!!

dursman

Just shot you a pledge (and a plug for the site of course). Good luck on the 175 miles :shock: ! You should post this on TSSB... get some bigger exposure for a good cause. Hopefully you get enough $$ so you can do the ride

S

scubasteve

dursman said:
Just shot you a pledge (and a plug for the site of course). Good luck on the 175 miles :shock: ! You should post this on TSSB... get some bigger exposure for a good cause. Hopefully you get enough $$ so you can do the ride

Thanks a lot bro, definitely appreciate it!!! :D

I keep meaning to post it on TSSB, then i always forget. I'll have to do it later...

Top Bottom